Speniding Valor tokens

By mastershotgun, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi guys,

I have question about speding valor tokens from champion class... Specifically there are a few options how other figures may be given valor tokens, but no note on how they can spend them. Seems only the champion can spend them. So what other figures can do with them? What they are good for or why would other figures (than champion) want even wanted them? Thank you.

Hi there.

On the second part of the Champion's starting card Valor of Heroes , it says "Before rolling his attack dice, a hero may spend 1 valor to add 1 Heart to his attack results (limit once per attack)." This can be applied to any attack performed by any figure treated as a hero.

It's the same for the second part of Glory in Battle (1exp) "Before rolling his defense dice, a hero may spend 1 valor to add 1 Shield to his defense results (limit once per defense roll)"

Also see No mercy (2 exp) " a hero within 3 spaces of you (including yourself) may spend 2 valor to exhaust this card and immediately perform an attack."

Edited by Dadler93

I see, thank you for the explenation. I thought that the skills of the hero, can be used only for the hero... Now it makse much more sense...