Star Wars Destiny: The Siege of Mandalore Themed 22-card Mini Expansion Set

By Devizz, in Star Wars: Destiny

I like it! The cards' wording needs a little tweaking IMO, but if you want I could help you out with that.

Sure, any feedback or help for that matter is very much welcome. Design is obviously an iterative process and a group effort.

I'd like to try your Mandalorian sets one day. Printing cards is no problem but what about the dice?

Ahsoka's Sabers

Should be titled "Ahsoka Tano's Lightsabers," but I know from experience that BurgerTokens can't fit that many words in one title; perhaps add text to the title without using BurgerTokens e.g. using iOS' photo editor? Also special should read "Force an opponent to discard cards from their hand equal to the number of cards you discarded from your hand this round."

Determination

Should read: "Shuffle 2 cards from your discard pile into your deck, or 5 cards instead if you spot Ahsoka Tano. Shuffle your deck."

Mandalore City

Personally, I think it should read, "While you control this battlefield, after an opponent removes one or more of your dice for the first time each round, you may roll one of those removed dice back into your pool." This one could go either way; you could do either.

Just a little tidbit of my info; let me know if you want more! And know that this is totally just my opinion. You do not at all have to make changes to your cards.