Painted JIME

By doubletapdaddy, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Shucks, I 'm gonna miss this place. It has been my daily check-in for some time now. Figured I'd post one last set of pics. My daughter's dwarves + my Oathbreakers.

p7lvflV.jpg

XvwVa8y.jpg

6yCDPQu.jpg

U9TfER6.jpg

Edited by doubletapdaddy

I love the little skulls, nice touch!

Ooh, yes! Skulls really make those Shadowmen pop, and I love Dis’s hammer! Please continue posting your family’s art on BoardGameGeek. I’ve got my minis on that forum too.

So I've been working on painting my set since October, and tonight I finally finished it! This was my first painting project for any board/miniatures game, and I was really nervous to get into it. I have to say though, it was really rewarding and therapeutic, especially in these really stressful, anxious times!

I used Citadel Colours, primarily employing Contrast Paint. Here's the link to the album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/R1nvr7BYWhrG4mraA

amazing and fun!

On 1/14/2021 at 10:51 PM, Kunitzu San said:

So I've been working on painting my set since October, and tonight I finally finished it! This was my first painting project for any board/miniatures game, and I was really nervous to get into it. I have to say though, it was really rewarding and therapeutic, especially in these really stressful, anxious times!

I used Citadel Colours, primarily employing Contrast Paint. Here's the link to the album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/R1nvr7BYWhrG4mraA

Nice job. Feels good to have it done, yes? We've primarily used contrast paints for JiME figures as well. It's almost like cheating. LOL. I've said it before, but I'm definitely going to miss this place. I don't really have an interest in hanging out in any other forums.

Awesome job on the minis. I really like the wraiths/ghosts/whatever their real name is. :) The skulls are a nice touch.

56 minutes ago, Elrath' said:

Awesome job on the minis. I really like the wraiths/ghosts/whatever their real name is. :) The skulls are a nice touch.

Shadowmen. 😄