New Expansion: Bardic Inspiration

By Reedstilt, in Talisman Home Brews

Some of you may have noticed that way back in my War In Heaven expansion some of my Magic Objects had the new keyword Instrument. I didn't explain what that was for at the time, but now their moment as come!

In the Bardic Inspiration expansion, you'll acquire a new type of card known as Bardic Auras. These are magical songs that you can perform to gain persistent bonus. However, you can only perform one new Bardic Aura per turn and you may only perform one Bardic Aura at a time, plus one for each Instrument you have. At the start of your turn, you can stop any or all of your performances and begin one new one. Any Bardic Aura that you are not currently performing counts as a Spell for all purposes, so if you stop a Bardic Aura while you're at your Spell Limit, you'll have to discard something. In general, Bardic Auras are particularly good for characters with decent Craft but few ways to reliable gain Spells.

Along with the Bardic Auras themselves, this set also includes new Adventure Cards for the main deck and all the Corner Regions, a new Warlock Quest and Quest Reward, 4 new Characters, 2 new Spells, a new Ending, and a handful of other cards.

It's essentially been complete since the end of June, but I finally had time to give it another pass to correct some errors. So I should have send it off to Talisman Island soon. In the meantime, here's some previews:

BARDIC Auras

ocrvluq.jpg TH8Y4SY.jpg gCuZSWV.jpg Y2LT9pO.jpg ukh0Zqx.jpg MlKHrKV.jpg

NEW ADVENTURE CARDS
7rpaJH6.jpg PjrA0EL.jpg 2q7Q3Xt.jpg aC2ujQz.jpg

NEW CORNER REGION CARDS

cIgwoL4.jpg uaBnu5x.jpg jX8eFoY.jpg X1IflII.jpg

New Character

0Do1MO7.jpg

This expansion is now available at Talisman Island here . Hope you enjoy it, and thanks to Jon again for uploading and hosting it.

Funny, i have create also one barde. Put it to your expansion if you want.

Barde-Vorderseite.png

Edited by Nr.5