just bought my first minis

By silkenroe, in Anima: Tactics

I've never played a Miniature game before, but I've always been interested. Thanks to my roomie I ended up ordering a few pieces from the Wissencraft group. He's been trying to peer pressure me into getting into 40k or warma for a while but this looks like its right up my alley. I like the design of the figs and im excited to start playing.

as far as what I've got on th eway it all came down to looks for the first run since im getting into A:T cold,though with my spending habits and my already existing plastic addiction i forsee a dent in my wallet the next few weeks. I ordered the rulebook and for figs.

Hiro - im just a fan of kamen rider and this guy just looks cool in my books.

Cordelia Rosalind- sniping in a evening dress how could i turn this down.

Rayne - nothing really to say here other than chicks with sythes im down with that

XII - leader fig and a gunblade 0_o

I bought everything on impulse, but after a lot of research i can tell I'm gonna enjoy A:T, now it's play the waiting game and soon as i get a game or two under my belt order more stuff.....**** you plastic addiction

Anima minis are better than wh minis in both quality and in price. And it is enough to take 4-5 minis to play Anima, rather than 40+vehicles for wh. WH have bigger players community however.

Your going to have fun :)

Lizbeth said:

Anima minis are better than wh minis in both quality and in price. And it is enough to take 4-5 minis to play Anima, rather than 40+vehicles for wh. WH have bigger players community however.

Its really hard to say about the quality of the minis. You can see that looking at Games workshop vs Priveteer press minis rant. Everything can be said but often there is not a single person who would state a genuine objective argument for or against.

But i agree with the price. Because of it I stopped collecting GW games and now i own 4 anima tactics armies.

Don't be afraid of the small number of players. AT game due to being very small point cost oriented tends to stay on 300 point battles and lower so even a beginer can be treated as a full fledge player. On top of that the game has 6,5 organizations 12 minis each and with the small price of the models there is a high probbility that 1 player can easily obtain 2 full organizations or more meaning that there wont be any left out armies like WH40k dark eldar

My small advice for you is to buy Lorenzo, that way your are not limited to 100-150 point games and he works well with Assault team + cordelia support.

Have fun playing