BRING BACK STAR WARS CCG!!!!

By Rick IsLitFam, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

For the love of God! What are you waiting for?

FFG consistently fails with its Star Wars card games, and the answer is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM! There is a huge community of THOUSANDS of Star Wars CCG players who do more online tournaments, have more physical players at in-person tournaments, than any of the Star Wars products out there.

Again, what the God are you waiting for?! Another year, another GenCon and nothing but disappointment for Star Wars players who want a new card game.

You know what the funny thing is? The Star Wars Players Committee (Who officially run the game now) offered to do ALL the development for FFG, they just needed to print, and FFG said no. Well, how’s your Star Wars products working out for you?

Concerned about Star Wars card games not making money? Check Ebay for “SWCCG” take a look at how much the current players are paying for the cards.

There is absolutely no reason why FFG will not bring this game back other than their own misguided sense of what the CCG fan base wants.

I don't know that FFG is who I would want to resurrect the CCG game. I have the LCG and thematic sets felt incomplete and it felt like they were rushing to get to the current Star Wars lore coming out in the Tv show Rebels. I was really unhappy with Endor and in general so much more could have been done with the game.

Hi i agree, i also don't understand what they waiting for

They made an absolute brilliant game calles SW Destiny... A new concept, fun and with a huge community, but they killed cause the nightmare of expsnsions. Too many, in a short time.