Yoda and Sy Snootles custom minis and custom deployment cards

By Fourtytwo, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Just for fun, I've sculpted and painted both Yoda and Sy Snootles and also created a deployment card for each using @Bitterman s neat tool. I wanted both to bring something new and unique to the table and fullfill more of a supporting role. Also, I deliberately made Yoda a non-combatant, because the humbled, wise Yoda from Empire Strikes Back and REBELS is the most interesting incarnation of that character in my opinion. Sy Snootles was deliberately designed to give her some back-stabbing utility.

77394856-Yoda-WIP002.png

22209432-REBELS-Yoda-01.png

65868399-5f266f8290165-5f266f8290167Depl

20517861-Sy-Snootles-WIP010.png

63593036-SCUM-Sy-Snootles-01.png

97140137-5f266f834b62c-5f266f834b62dDepl

Edited by Fourtytwo

oooh. I like what you've done with Secret Agenda... I can just imagine her following characters around... constant menace, and yet they can't attack and she attacks first! Great idea!

Good sculpts too, by the way.

59 minutes ago, Mandalore of the Rings said:

oooh. I like what you've done with Secret Agenda... I can just imagine her following characters around... constant menace, and yet they can't attack and she attacks first! Great idea!

Thanks! It also makes Snooty good at claiming and contesting mission objectives, hindering movement, blocking lines of sight... Sneaky girl. :D

Edited by Fourtytwo

ooh yeah, hadn't thought of that... also, there would be other ways to hurt her without "attacking" I suppose. Pushing (Chopper), Slamming (Chewie), Demolition (Drokatta), Tempt (Emperor) etc. so maybe not too OP. Fun concept though. I like unique abilities like that and how they interact with everyone else's unique abilities... adds a bit o' flavor.