Infinite Arenas Online card browser easy forum image link

By J1mBob, in X-Wing

I've been updating infinitearenas.com with all the images for new releases. I added all the spoiled cards and images I could find and put them in my online card browser . For those unfamiliar, the browser can be used on a desktop computer but is also fairly well optimized for a phone screen. You can choose which unreleased wave you want to view:

sample_Aug2020_unreleased_list.PNG

Then pick which pack from the wave:

sample_Aug2020_unreleased_list2.PNG

Then hit the arrow buttons below the image to browse what's in that pack. Additionally, you can hit this button:

ManeuverButtonImg.png

To see the ship's dial, configurations, titles, and modifications that are limited specifically to that ship:

sample_Aug2020_unreleased_list3.PNG

NEW: Now if you want to post an image of a card or a dial to the forum, there is a field with the link information at the bottom of the window. "Select All" in the window and paste it into your forum post:

sample_Sept2020_imageLink.png

(Previously, this was a little difficult to do, particularly on a mobile device.)

Enjoy! And let me know if I missed any spoilers...

Edited by J1mBob
Added image link

Thanks for this site again, it's great. You've got Republic R2-D2 in the Heralds of Hope section.

9 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Thanks for this site again, it's great. You've got Republic R2-D2 in the Heralds of Hope section.

Thanks! Fixed! You may need to refresh/clear cache to see the fix.

NEW: Now if you want to post an image of a card or a dial to the forum, there is a field with the link information at the bottom of the window. "Select All" in the window and paste it into your forum post:

sample_Sept2020_imageLink.png

(Previously, this was a little difficult to do, particularly on a mobile device.)

Enjoy! And let me know if I missed any spoilers...

Edited by J1mBob

New points and slots added! This is much easier to browse than the PDF's...

Hawk_sample.PNG

New points and slots added for Eta-2, V-wing, Scum Firespray, and Tri-fighter!

sample_Nov2020_eta2_anakin.PNG

3 minutes ago, J1mBob said:

New points and slots added for Eta-2, V-wing, Scum Firespray, and Tri-fighter!

sample_Nov2020_eta2_anakin.PNG

Sweet. Great to see you're still kicking. :D

Just now, Hiemfire said:

Sweet. Great to see you're still kicking. :D

Alive and kicking! Excited about the new releases.

The new FFG App now only contains artwork (the image on the top 1/3 of the cards) and not the full card image. But I've been chronicling all the card image links from FFG's release articles, so for now we are ok.

We will see what the FFG/AMG transition brings...