Recovering DLC (and faulty save)

By Tachi, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Hi all

I've sent this to FFGs support (again) asking for help but, in meantime, I was wondering if anyone else has found a way around this?
I Installed the game on my mobile using my Google Play account, bought the DLC and later installed it on my Chromebook via the same Google Play account.

When going to run Ember Crown I found that it still had the Purchase £6.49 option so, after checking the app for any Recover Purchase type option assumed it would resync when I tried to purchase.

2nd payment made and now I had it on both devices but had to pay on both.

Contacted FFG support, got confirmation email and waited. 3 weeks later chased them and was just told to get a refund from Google...did so and this was 'resolved'.

Several weeks later brings us to Wednesday and we had saved on the intro of the last level for Ember Crown so loaded up and, after Resume was chosen was subjected to a black screen with pretty music playing. Rest device, same. Created new game, saved, reloaded the new game and this one worked fine.

Copied out old saves, uninstalled game, reinstalled and.......asking for a fresh £6.49 for Ember Crown.

So I've sent another support message off and am awaiting a response but again, anyone have any suggestions in the meantime please?
Oh the app did update today but still has the same issue.

Thanks in advance all.