Prepared cards that say 'once per round'.

By chadgar24, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Gandalf starts with Nosy if he is a Meddler. It says: Once per round you may look at the top card of any hero's skill deck...

Is there a time during the round you are not allowed to trigger this? Let's say Dis is going to be attacked and is in Darkness. Can she defend the attack, use her ability to put a card on top of her deck with a fate icon, and then you trigger Nosy to look at the top card and give her an inspiration, then move the app on to the Darkness step?

I am just unsure if 'once per round' is the same as 'at any point in the round'.

thanks!

23 minutes ago, chadgar24 said:

Gandalf starts with Nosy if he is a Meddler. It says: Once per round you may look at the top card of any hero's skill deck...

Is there a time during the round you are not allowed to trigger this? Let's say Dis is going to be attacked and is in Darkness. Can she defend the attack, use her ability to put a card on top of her deck with a fate icon, and then you trigger Nosy to look at the top card and give her an inspiration, then move the app on to the Darkness step?

I am just unsure if 'once per round' is the same as 'at any point in the round'.

thanks!

Since there is no other trigger, yes, I believe you can choose to do it at any point in the round. I personally tend to use it to inspire Gandalf, since some 80% of his deck is fate icons and putting one on top when you scout is usually a decent option, if only so you can be Nosy :P (also if you're going to discard a prepared card with a fate icon and scout using Gandalf's ability, you might want to put a specific card on top of your deck to prepare that).

ok, thank you! it is so much fun to pair them together. I have found Gandalf to constantly have 5 inspiration (adventure mode). thanks again