New Fiction - The Shadow of Glory

By DSalazar, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

I have to say, Kudaka is certainly one the best characters I've seen so far in the new timeline.

Kudaka & Oguri are a dream team. Also, love throwing in references to other shots at the Wall.

There is more than a stirring in the Shadowlands and Oguri at least seems to be grasping the scope of it.

It is a shame that Etsuji is not more like his cousin, in disdaining Glory. That said, it's nice to see a character that was first introduced as an NPC in the Shadowlands book getting some screen time.

Also, do the Mantis play poker ?

Oh yeah. Oguri was pleased as all get out at his three-of-a-kind till he was looking down the barrel of a straight flush.

1 hour ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Also, do the Mantis play poker ?

My thought exactly, HAHA.

Also, there's no way Kudaka's deck ain't somehow fixed.

Edited by Diogo Salazar
24 minutes ago, Diogo Salazar said:

My thought exactly, HAHA.

Also, there's no way Kudaka's deck ain't somehow fixed.

I'd disagree on that. She doesn't strike me as someone who cheats but she'd absolutely take any advantage she can.

28 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

I'd disagree on that. She doesn't strike me as someone who cheats but she'd absolutely take any advantage she can.

Cheats? No. Intimately familiar with every crease on each card in the deck? Yes.

22 minutes ago, Doji Hyōkin said:

Cheats? No. Intimately familiar with every crease on each card in the deck? Yes.

Hey you play with someone elses deck you run that risk

Also Kudaka right up there confirming her best girl status.

16 minutes ago, Schmoozies said:

She's been in my Phoenix deck for a long time. Alongside the other candidate for best girl - Asako Tsuki.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, Tonbo Karasu said:

She's been in my Phoenix deck for a long time. Alongside the other candidate for best girl - Asako Tsuki.

On 7/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, Schmoozies said:

You guys both spelled "Kosori" wrong.

And now I have that feeling that Kudaka and Oguri will die soon

4 hours ago, Victarion13 said:

And now I have that feeling that Kudaka and Oguri will die soon

Nah they are poised to become the next power couple in the empire.