Director Krennic, and other assorted minis

By Pascal B, in Painting

I did these a while back, but I'm easing back into painting ever so slightly with Iden/ID-10, Luke, and Leia (last 2 still en route).

Krennic:

7Brp1ir.jpg

The Fett:

DlXt2mB.jpg

My clone army (all currently Phase I's). Rex's head is now the helmeted version, with some baby cat-eyes painted on it. 501st color scheme, with left shoulder pads denoting squads (red, green, grey, gold).

NyGWEcb.jpg

Band of Brothers style shot of a clone squad:

nc4SHYA.jpg

Saber tank:

4TkZayD.jpg

Hoth-themed Empire list (Veers, Vader operative, generic officer, 4x snowies w/ flamer and extra trooper, 2x E-webs):

lgHF0dk.jpg

I didn't set up my light-box moving in to my new place, so this is the best I've got right now. She and ID-10 are by far the easiest model I've ever painted 🤣

Black primer, red highlights, Iden's face, wash, done :)

blkHdni.jpg

Very cool! I especially like your Clone army in full array, plus the alternative paint scheme for the Sabre Tank. Well done!

Well done! The consistent color scheme really makes that Clone force look sharp.

So I tore through painting both Leia and Cassian this evening.

V5c2a8P.jpg

bHJpWBP.jpg

I added a wash to Leia, but I'm not entirely convinced it's an improvement (at least for her uniform). I do like the shading that makes it look like she has eyes...and Siri's face-detection was fooled enough to think there's a face on both of those models, so I'll probably just leave both of them as they are.

Been busy lately.

Going to do some vertical stripes on the speeder on the right as soon as I get some painter's tape, but otherwise I'm satisfied with it.

gcJdeNM.jpg

GAV:

CicC2X1.jpg

Speeder bike:

p158xfc.jpg

Part of a shoretrooper squad:

QRfdt6V.jpg

Almost forgot about R2 and 3PO!

UVGGOhH.jpg

A few more before the forums go out! Took a crack at Echo and Fives today. Still no lightbox, as I'm moving again in about a month.

image1.jpg?width=475&height=634

A stormtrooper sergeant:

kmjChwl.jpg

A scout trooper:

C3cLhYy.jpg

Annnnd to cap it off, an ARC trooper sergeant!

cEdUWl7.jpg