Your Journey Scenario editor

By weetab1x, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

Yeeees if they aren't gonna have official support for one-off missions, this is exactly what I need. I'd love to play this game with my siblings, but if we're only all together for a week at most, there's no way they'd want to play a whole campaign :P

Wow.. I already had the thought to ask FFG if they are going to publish such editor and now.. here it is ! Can't wait to share games with each other and creating scenarios from Tolkien's books. How does you company deal with the enemies at the Weathertop?!

7 hours ago, Henilin said:

Wow.. I already had the thought to ask FFG if they are going to publish such editor and now.. here it is ! Can't wait to share games with each other and creating scenarios from Tolkien's books. How does you company deal with the enemies at the Weathertop?!

You mean the troll, wargs, and wraiths at Weathertop? It might not be story accurate, but I want to see how much it takes before someone leaves in terror. 🤣

Is this official or a mod?

3 hours ago, Kunitzu San said:

Is this official or a mod?

appears to be a standalone program completely separate from the app. Not official

Edited by Thaeggan
On 7/17/2020 at 5:54 AM, Thaeggan said:

You mean the troll, wargs, and wraiths at Weathertop? It might not be story accurate, but I want to see how much it takes before someone leaves in terror. 🤣

That's the nice thing of an editor. Add a Nazgul type enemy in the configuration and buy some Nazgul miniatures 😉

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Nazgûl