New Animated Series: The Bad Batch

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Saw a news article just now for this, yes please, let me at it!

Just a shame I don't have disney so will wait for the bluray as with last CW season and the Mando.

Was a big fan of the Traviss clone novels, so yeah this should be a good watch.

19 minutes ago, infyrana said:

Saw a news article just now for this, yes please, let me at it!

Just a shame I don't have disney so will wait for the bluray as with last CW season and the Mando.

Was a big fan of the Traviss clone novels, so yeah this should be a good watch.

@infyrana you could get Disney+ for free for two weeks as a trial and watch them all now.

But that’s how they get you 😇

Unless you don’t have it in your area, in which case I am curious where you hail from.

The $141 I spent for a 3 year subscription for Disney+ is working out well I see.

2 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

The $141 I spent for a 3 year subscription for Disney+ is working out well I see.

I’m sure your significant other will like Hamilton.

24 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I’m sure your significant other will like Hamilton.

Single unfortunately but I plan to watch it.

Pretty exciting. Sounds to me like they've broken away from the Empire, I'm guessing their abnormalities might have had some effect on whether the chips worked on them or perhaps on them realizing the truth of what happened. Or maybe the chips did work and they just didn't like working for the Imps.

1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Pretty exciting. Sounds to me like they've broken away from the Empire, I'm guessing their abnormalities might have had some effect on whether the chips worked on them or perhaps on them realizing the truth of what happened. Or maybe the chips did work and they just didn't like working for the Imps.

If only they had a Tech Genius with them ... 😇

1 hour ago, T70 Driver said:

Single unfortunately but I plan to watch it.

Use Hamilton as A TRAP!

Er, as a way to meet a possible new romance.

One thread wasn't enough?

More Clones? :rolleyes:

On 7/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, Frimmel said:

One thread wasn't enough?

One thread is NEVER enough, with him.