Vehicle Sizes

By 5particus, in Terrain Building

does anyone have the Sizes of the various Vehicles (mm is ideal but i can convert if you have it in inches). I want to build some bridges/tunnels but want to be able to fit at least some of the larger heavies though the gap (AAT,Sabre Landspeeder and Gav ideally) but do not own the models to measure, I think the AAT is going to be the biggest one that i would want fitting under so the measurments of that one are i guess the most important.

I would need Height, Width and length, all at the longest point (including base).

Thanks

Edited by 5particus

Of those vehicles, I only own the AAT, so I can only provide measurements for that. However, I am positive that the AAT is taller than both the Saber and the Occupier, and I'm fairly certain that it is longer and wider than both as well.

Length: at least 213mm; this can be longer if the tank is mounted further back on the base

Width: 160mm (unless someone has their turret mounted at some crazy angle)

Height: approx. 122mm; this can vary slightly depending on how the clear peg is mounted to the base. This measurement it to the top of the antennae, and the droid pilot is shorter than this.

Thanks. I think that the AAT is the biggest save for the AT-ST.