Questions re Custom Scaling and Print Options for Mel's Miniatures

By Keirbor, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

Does anyone know a good way to get in touch with Mel's Miniatures? Sending a message via Shapeways doesn't seem to work, and their inbox here seems full.

I'm looking to get a specific ship printed with scaling up of about 150%, to be compatible with the Huge Ship base size instead of Large. Any suggestions on 1. how to contact MM and 2. which print option to request? Multi-jet fusion seems the best option for something this large, but I'm open to advice.

Thank you!

Edited by Keirbor
Clarity
On 7/10/2020 at 2:46 AM, Keirbor said:

Does anyone know a good way to get in touch with Mel's Miniatures? Sending a message via Shapeways doesn't seem to work, and their inbox here seems full.

I'm looking to get a specific ship printed with scaling up of about 150%, to be compatible with the Huge Ship base size instead of Large. Any suggestions on 1. how to contact MM and 2. which print option to request? Multi-jet fusion seems the best option for something this large, but I'm open to advice.

Thank you!

You could always try tagging @melminiatures , that seems to work.

@melminiatures
Mel, are you out there? Lots of people seem to be finding it hard to get a hold of you.
Just wanted to check and make sure you're ok.
Drop us a line buddy.
I honestly miss hearing from you.

He or she is on Twitter as well. If you have an account, you could try Direct Message or simply tag him/her with your question.

Edited by Rmcarrier1