Any suggestion to Hoth Smugglers? (chiwie +han and vets)

By Rokian, in Army Building

I would like some ideas of what change in this build or what strategy should i use for them , before showing the build i would like to make some points >

• T-47 is great agains veichles ( against triple at-rt will burn one of them fast) , and need to go after troops sometimes , that's why vets are there
  • MoDK harpoon it is used when is about to criple a veichle (if the enemy get the 2 actions to make one move will be useless for the next full round).
  • Mark II blaster is good to any dice roll , with the rebel unit with z-6 goes to a total of 14 dice with 2 surge to crit), also gives to the T-47 surge to crit on attack , making it way more dangerous .

Here goes the list :

Han solo (799/800)
Rebels

Han Solo (120)

Chewbacca (95)

Mark II Medium Blaster Trooper (38)
- HQ Uplink (10)
= 48 total points

Rebel Troopers (40)
- Z-6 Trooper (22)
= 62 total points

Rebel Veterans (48)
- HQ Uplink (10)
- Rebel Comms Technician (9)
= 67 total points

Rebel Veterans (48)
- CM-O93 Trooper (26)
= 74 total points

Rebel Commandos Strike Team (20)
- DH-447 Sniper (28)
= 48 total points

- DH-447 Sniper (28)
= 48 total points

Rebel Pathfinders (68)
- A-300 Long Range Config (0)
- Pao (22)
- Duck and Cover (4)
= 94 total points

T-47 Airspeeder (140)
- MoDk Power Harpoon (3)
= 143 total points

Commands: Sorry About The Mess, Sabotaged Communications, Reckless Diversion, Push, Change of Plans, Notorious Scoundrels, Standing Orders

Any advices are welcome.

Just a quick question before I make any suggestions: is the goal of this list to be competitive or to fit a certain theme for a scenario game?

Yeah, I'm having a hard time following why you put certain upgrades on and keft certain ones off.

HQ uplink is great but us it worth the cost of another heavy weapon or some bodies or something to keep Han alive?

hi , answering some questions:

On 7/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, Cruzer said:

Just a quick question before I make any suggestions: is the goal of this list to be competitive or to fit a certain theme for a scenario game?

It is made do me good enough on a competitive match but don't need to be on meta , more like : against builds not full meta i have a great time and good chances of winning.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, buckero0 said:

Yeah, I'm having a hard time following why you put certain upgrades on and keft certain ones off.

HQ uplink is great but us it worth the cost of another heavy weapon or some bodies or something to keep Han alive?

HQ is great with rebel veterans and MKll , they give a free dodge to them and trigger MKll to give fire support, 2 might be too much , but time will tell ....

I tested this build last weekend and it did well , i noticed it goes well with fixed objectives like transmission , vaporators or key positions, the idea is pretty much to cover the objective in the middle and force the enemy to reach for it ... the T47 will hunt down snipers and enemy mortars or other range 4 or more enemies.

I came up with this new version of the build, more risk ( not having the rebel z6 troop to take objectives and 1 less HQ upl ink) but more defensive and heavy damage.

han and chewie (800/800)
Rebels

Han Solo (120)
- Duck and Cover (4)
= 124 total points

Chewbacca (95)
- Hunter (6)
= 101 total points

Rebel Veterans (48)
- HQ Uplink (10)
- Rebel Comms Technician (9)
= 67 total points

Rebel Veterans (48)
- CM-O93 Trooper (26)
- 2-1B Medical Droid (18)
= 92 total points

- DH-447 Sniper (28)
= 48 total points

- DH-447 Sniper (28)
= 48 total points

Rebel Pathfinders (68)
- A-300 Long Range Config (0)
- Bistan (32)
- Duck and Cover (4)
= 104 total points

T-47 Airspeeder (140)

Commands: Sorry About The Mess, Ambush, Reckless Diversion, Push, Notorious Scoundrels, Change of Plans, Standing Orders