Custom Sci-Fi Archetypes, looking for feedback and advice!

By Kotuhi, in Genesys

Hey all, I'm currently planning a Sci-Fi game set in the Sol System. I've struggled quite a bit with the Archetypes, but I've finally put together the bones (and some nerves and muscles) of at least 3, I'm really struggling with the fourth. Here is the link to the Dropbox PDF.
With regards to what I'm looking for feedback on.
  • Is the Average Human unique enough, is there anything I should add to them? Would there be a better way to handle their Special Ability ?
  • Is the Augmented Human too much, in terms of being OP? Is there something I should remove from them. In regards to their special ability, Class-A Augments are augments that increase a characteristic and have some other small benefit, they apply 2 strain. Class B and C are pretty much everything else, skill boots, installed gadgets and weapons, etc.
  • Does the Facile Human have too much Wound threshold, the point of them is to be strong and dumb, I'm thinking for their special ability something like the animalistic alien from GCRB pg182. Though any other suggestions would be welcomed!
  • And oh god the Grafted Human... I love the concept, but as I've been working on the others I'm not sure what to do with them, like at all. My fist idea was that they could work in some way like the Bioroid and Robot do, but I'm not really sure it fits as something a PC should be able to be anymore. I'm considering replacing them with something that would be a counterpoint to the Facile, in that it's smart but weak. If anyone has anything on this mess of a concept I'd love to hear it!!
  • Are they relatively balanced between eachother?
  • ANYTHING else you think might be good feedback!!!
Cheers and thank you to all in advance!! :)

Fables of the Dredge - Archetypes.pdf

Edited by Kotuhi

The facile human give them a list to choose from like animal abilities or you can take the mongrel man from the core book for ideas. Looks good other then completing your races. I am sure others will comment.

I updated the Drive link and file attached here with my changes. There is a context section at the bottom of the document that explains some stuff. Would still love some feedback!! :)