7k09.jpg

wwtw.jpg

jobd.jpg

c2wq.jpg

xwdb.jpg

rcgc.jpg

zufg.jpg

l96e.jpg

Wow, really nice and clean! How did you do your magnetic bases? Rare-earth magnets, magnetic tape, or something else?

Edited by SFC Snuffy
Spelling

So don't get me wrong... your paint jobs are AMAZING! but I'm totally here for those bases. The foliage, the rocks, these bases are fantastic.

Thank you!

How did you do you magnetic bases? Rare-earth magnets, magnetic tape, or something else?

I use Rare-earth magnets!

I put some green stuff under the base.
I put a magnet on the green stuff then I push it down by putting my figurine.
I'm coating the area with resin.
Finally I put the figurine on a plastic sheet. The resin will not stick to the plastic when dry.

2lx1.jpg

I do not know if it is the simplest but I have always done like that and I have never had a problem.
When I move I have 3 boxes for my two armies. Only the TR-TT is too big so I put its magnets on the lid of one of the boxes.

evz6.jpg

The foliage, the rocks, these bases are fantastic

Thank!

For the rocks I used cork and pieces of bark. Colle à carrelage > tile adhesive is used for the floor of bases, I apply it with a toothpick.

4mg3.jpg

nw1r.jpg

For vegetation I use that :

dhjc.jpg

lkju.jpg

I think your method of affixing the magnets is perhaps a bit overkill, but you can't argue with the results! I just score the underside of the base a bit and use a drop of superglue. I've never had a magnet break off-- in fact, I recently needed to remove some magnets, and I had to put the base upside down and let some acetone sit in there for a few minutes before the magnets would even budge.

Those are quite possibly the best looking bases I've seen. Fantastic Work!

It all looks amazing! I am painting my Downed AT-ST soon and I hope it turns out half as nice.

Would you mind sharing the colours you used for the Theelin sniper's head and hair?

For the skin I passed a mixture of fucshia and cadian. For the hair I used Xereus purple.
then I passed on the skin of the shade reikland and on the hair of the shade dark tone.
When dry I brightened my two basic colors with white.

5d6l.jpg

Those lights on your miniatures, it's awesome the global look. Very nice job

Some lovely painting and basing in this thread. I hope we are going to see more!

Thank! Yes i continue

3vsh.jpg

6fbv.jpg

op35.jpg

98xb.jpg

inhh.jpg

rwon.jpg

tm2u.jpg

Alla amazing stuff. Well done 👌

Really nice work!