Closed.........

By Darkwing Duck2, in Agrabah Bazaar

Darkwing Duck said:

Ecomics21 said:

Of course: Valor Sora (how ever many you can trade), Donald Lv4 (whichever one pulls Valor), Kingdom Key, Oblivion (forgot about this one), Cerberus, Cave of Wonders, Diz, Mysterious Boy and Twilight Friends, Captain Pete.

That's in order from Most wanted to least.

my Valor, cerberus, goofy 4,,kingdom key, oblivion, cave of wonders. for the 3

if you dont like either feel free to make your own offer.

I'll take that offer, Goofy lv4 pulls Valor correct?

yes goofy 4 pulls valor thats why i dont understand why goofy 4 comes in the wisdom form starter lol. my email is in the topic.

lol, kk..email is sent.

I'm gonna go ahead and send off the Cloud (for diz, captain pete, Abu, Yuffie, Jack Sparrow, Kingdom Key, Oblivion, Pete (dark/villan), and Cave of wonders) Monday, I haven't recieved any word from FinalForm so I'm just assuming he doesn't care about it.

Ecomics21 said:

I'm gonna go ahead and send off the Cloud (for diz, captain pete, Abu, Yuffie, Jack Sparrow, Kingdom Key, Oblivion, Pete (dark/villan), and Cave of wonders) Monday, I haven't recieved any word from FinalForm so I'm just assuming he doesn't care about it.

sounds fantastic im going to send off monday as well. and the other stuff is already in the mail :)

I'm interested in your Cerberus, can you check my thread for it.

Roxas said:

I'm interested in your Cerberus, can you check my thread for it.

i dont click on links to other sites sorry.

edits .

Have you checked your email?? >_>

I just sent off the Cloud

ok ill send off your share today along with Mr. phillips stuff.

updaters shibuya. .

Do you happen to have any spare Behemoth SR's from Set 4. That is the last card I need to complete all 4 sets, and I'm not sure what you would want for it....please look in my trade thread and see if anything interests you...

P.S. How do you color code the text in the first post? I used to be able to do it, and now I can't...

Received everything swimmingly. Thanks again!

up date for sho yee haw.

You wouldn't sell the Behemoth SR...but actually, nvm....

I said I'm not ususally willing too trade cards I only have 1 of, but if given the right offer, than yes...I would....and how can you say I'm bragging...look whose talking the person who in big letter posts that you have the NF Event Card promo before everyone else, and the whole "No set is complete without the uncut sheet", that isn't bragging!!! You even post it in your first post "Dont really need these because me and my brother share a collection and he won the uncut sheet but it would be nice to have these cut."

A) the event card for trade is the foiled version its in bold and in color because its the newer promo and thats how the text came out when i typed it underneath the word PROMO
B) i stated that so everyone knows i wont trade an arm and a leg for the set 1 foils like i did for cards like cloud.
C) do you see any card in my trade thread that i wont trade? i didnt think so.
D) so what could the right offer possibly be for thos x1 cards seeing as you only need 1 card?
E) have a nice day

excuse me while i edit my topic and make the iI HAVE EVERY CARD BUT IM NOT GOING TO TRADE IT SO UP YOURS NA NA NA NA POO POO section.

When did I ever say I wouldn't trade them...the only person who ever strictly said I won't trade these cards is Card_Breaker, who color coats them to show that they are untradeable, and you come too me telling me I don't have them. And if someone really needed one of my x1 cards, and they offered me some really good cards that I believed I may be able to get it back with, then yes, I would trade them, and trust me that has happened before....

Darkwing Duck said:

nah he wont trade it he likes having it on his wall and its 2 of each from set 1 thats amazing lol plus 2 of each promo. but who knows he may change his mind he opened it and said hey you think i can send it back and have them cut it for me? and then i giggled because a KH set isnt complete without an uncut sheet of set 1 lol.

P.S. How is this not bragging...

where in that quote does it even say I have an un cut sheet? i cant brag about something i do not own.

"we share a collection" in your first post...thus making it a shared uncut sheet, thus making it yours...

I'm srry for the fight, but if I'm not correct you and me have had about 3 fights this year. Lets keep this trade thread completely platonic, and only make trades, seeing as we can't seem too chat without arguing, lol. If you have a trade for me, post it, if I have a trade for you I'll post it, and if we say no, just say no, nothing else. That way we can keep this trade thread, with a lot less spam and a lot more orderly. Good day too you fine chap (I have to say that...), and good trading...

P.S. How do you color text?

TheChampIsHere said:

"we share a collection" in your first post...thus making it a shared uncut sheet, thus making it yours...

I'm srry for the fight, but if I'm not correct you and me have had about 3 fights this year. Lets keep this trade thread completely platonic, and only make trades, seeing as we can't seem too chat without arguing, lol. If you have a trade for me, post it, if I have a trade for you I'll post it, and if we say no, just say no, nothing else. That way we can keep this trade thread, with a lot less spam and a lot more orderly. Good day too you fine chap (I have to say that...), and good trading...

P.S. How do you color text?

thats a statement in my trade thread not in that quote you cant compare the 2 because if me and my brother divided up the collection guess whos wall the un cut sheet will still be on.. and i would still believe in what i said and i would attempt to get myself an uncut sheet because thats what i believe, that no KH set is complete without an un cut sheet. i never once said i have this and you dont and i wont trade it.

and to your p.s. i have no idea i just copied and pasted my thread from the old forums and the color came with it.

Oh well, I tried copying from Mircosoft Word and it didn't work...thanks anyways though. Card_Breaker I believe knows how, but he isn't at his house and he won't be for a couple weeks. Oh well, thanks then.

Have ya sent my cards yet? Just curious.

yes sir.. i just got yours today so you should have it by tomorrow..