Closed.........

By Darkwing Duck2, in Agrabah Bazaar

Darkwing Duck said:

yes sir.. i just got yours today so you should have it by tomorrow..

Awesome, right on.

Thank you ^_^

editing up the wazooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo>

DW, I am looking for the following still. You have any of these that you may be willing to part with even thought they aren't on your list?

Event Card (Non-Foil version), "X" Card, Base Set Aladdin lvl1 SR, ADA Goofy lvl 4 SRU? I am interested in your ADA Jack Skellington SR at the very least.

I have a Sora level 3 Promo (The Halloweentown one) which is in your wants list. I have piles of other stuff if there is anything you are interested in for those others if they are available. Just let me know then!

amphillips said:

DW, I am looking for the following still. You have any of these that you may be willing to part with even thought they aren't on your list?

Event Card (Non-Foil version), "X" Card, Base Set Aladdin lvl1 SR, ADA Goofy lvl 4 SRU? I am interested in your ADA Jack Skellington SR at the very least.

I have a Sora level 3 Promo (The Halloweentown one) which is in your wants list. I have piles of other stuff if there is anything you are interested in for those others if they are available. Just let me know then!

the lvl 3 sora i need is the newer promo that a few people got in packs the one with 5 attack and 2 magic and then i only need what else is in my wants sorry.

That's cool. It never hurts to ask :-)

sugar cane sticks i forgot to update...

closing up shop.. .