Talisman: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

By IH0986, in Talisman Home Brews

You see ... I made my own fan made expansion - board and all.

I thought that if Smash Ultimate has the most largest roster in gaming history. Why not in Talisman, where a whole lot more of characters are in there too.

Some abilities are unique, some are the same from the original. If you guys want me to improve it, just tell me.

However some changes will remain within the Talisman expansion, so here:

- Lives will now be changed to Stocks

- Objects will now be changed to Items

- Followers will now be changed to Assist Trophies

- Spells will now be changed to Pokeballs

- If the player chooses a character that is double-sided. That player may only choose one of the following: the original character, or one of the Echo Fighters. For example, if I choose Simon, I cannot use Richter. Or if I choose Ludwig (One of Bowser Jr's Echos), No one can use any of Bowser Jr's echos or the original character. Understood!

- Enemies will now be changed to following catagories: Spirits, Spirits - Grunt and Spirits - Boss

- The World of Talisman will now be the World of Light Campaign

- And 7 Alternative Endings to choose from

Most Objects ("Items") I have not yet changed the text from Object to Item due to workload. A simple error but easily to play and fix. I will get this done in no time. Like before, if you guys want me to improve or adjust it, comment below and I will do my best to make it better.

Down Below is the entire file as of 1/10/2020 and I'm sure 5+ characters will be yet to be revealed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGuNUdL0V4KImbS0p0k1Qv0BLR-6nRDf/view?usp=sharing

Edited by IH0986

How Did you make you card backs?? Very Cool