The Timestreams are Merging

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

qq4t4syebu251.jpg

New Alleged "Duel of the Fates" Concept Art

djreeu0jmp251.jpg

Our World during “interesting times.”

39kzw1j93a351.jpg

2 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Pretty sure December is when either a Death Star,Starkiller Base, or ISD with a superlaser shoots our planet.

Edited by KiraYamatoSF

You forgot WW3 starting when China takes military action against the UK for sheltering their refugees.

Look, if we're going to have an apocalypse later this year, can it be one involving dinosaurs somehow?

dinosaurs-with-lasers.jpg

Edited by kris40k
On 6/7/2020 at 2:46 AM, TopHatGorilla said:

You forgot WW3 starting when China takes military action against the UK for sheltering their refugees.

Actually WW3 starting between China and India is not unfeasible at the moment...on the Kashmiri plateau of all places.

We've been promised WWIII for three years now... Personally, I am Very disappointed .... <_<

On 6/10/2020 at 10:08 AM, RuusMarev said:

We've been promised WWIII for three years decades now... Personally, I am Very disappointed .... <_<

Fix'd… The **** saber rattling, circling snarling dogs, and egged on back alley "proxy" fighting that have been repeatedly heralded as the "prelude to WW3" have been going on since before most of us were born. They're distractions used to hide or justify allot of messed up **** different groups have been doing while the distraction is played out.

The Cold War was always supposed to turn into WW3.

16 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

The Cold War was always supposed to turn into WW3.

Cuban Missile Crisis was probably the most legit "closest" point. MAD worked to keep things cold, mostly, and things moved to proxy wars.

On 6/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Look, if we're going to have an apocalypse later this year, can it be one involving dinosaurs somehow?

With Big stompy robots..

21 hours ago, LTuser said:

With Big stompy robots..

Yes, please.

I want to fight T-Rexes and Spinosaruses in my Battlemech.

On 6/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, LTuser said:

With Big stompy robots..

I would happily take a mashup of Dino-Riders and Horizon Zero Dawn.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:33 AM, LTuser said:

With Big stompy robots..

Like a Pacific Rim style apocalypse?

I'm pretty sure that was cancelled by Idris Elba.

I'd certainly love to see a board game or mini's game, based OFF of pacific rim..

1 hour ago, LTuser said:

I'd certainly love to see a board game or mini's game, based OFF of pacific rim..

Is Monsterpocalypse close enough?

nbcy0z1ssx751.jpg

Mace Windu, Covid Lockdown, No Barbers, Day 501st

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:44 AM, Vectivus333 said:

Yes, please.

I want to fight T-Rexes and Spinosaruses in my Battlemech.

Horizon Zero Dawn, as mentioned.

You fight robot dinosaurs and you have flaming arrows.

That's the Force right there....