Most Interesting Jedi I could build for 2000 earned XP

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

So I started by thinking what's the most game mechanically interesting light saber duelist I could build for 2000 earned xp, and scope creep to most game mechanically interesting Jedi, and then to most naratively interesting. assuming the character got help from a artisan friend who added 2 hp to the saber and energy buckler, the character could have crafted/modded the gear he has (I forgot to remove intuitive improvements)

dragite gem with a damping emitter is pretty interesting (a better version of the kimber stone because concussive 2, -2 damage but +2 from superior, and extended hilt, then a +1 success on a successful roll from personalized design)

there are some cool combos... the extended hilt allows it to be a one handed or 2 handed weapon so unarmed parry if 1 hand, extended reach if 2 handed, if you need further justification for extended reach the character has a dual phase attachment as well.

and they stay at medium you've got the stun blaster to mix it up or stay incognito, or you've got draw closer to yank them to you

but coupling the niman disciple's draw closer with force adherent's push aside let's you yo yo an opponent, imagine doing that to get the opponent on a narrow catwalk and then cutting the catwalk so that you both fall but you're ok because of impossible fall, so you kill the inquisitor and fake your death in one fell swoop.

then there is dodge with improved dodge for extra mobility, and time to go, with will of the force, and improved precision strike (there's a 2 purple crit that lets you flip a dp) to get light side destiny point (and he's good at brawling, e.g. repulsor fist, and melee to use improved precision strike)

speaking of melee, there's the tricked out energy buckler for a good surprise weapon (reduced weapon signature) and the stun blaster attachment light saber with hidden purpose.

the obvious improved parry, improved reflect, and circle of shelter, guardian of the republic.

The character would leave 1 force die committed to sense defense upgrade with 3 ranged/4melee defense without the energy buckler, and 3 ranks of dodge as needed to get the despair/threat needed to use improved parry and reflect

20 strain threshold, ebb flow, and as the force wills it (with 5 ranks of lore) and balance means he has the strain management to fuel dodge, and other abilities

good at healing droids and the effectiveness of ships thanks to manipulate

and the goodness goes on.

but naratively, there's the cybernetic arm, 4 morality strengths/weakness pairs, and a whole bunch of motivations.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kmu9kc8x84d55bz/InterestingJedi.pdf/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kmu9kc8x84d55bz/InterestingJedi.pdf/file