Can I get a lift?

By Kaiden Anova, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Does Bind levitate people up? We've all seen Vader use it to choke people, but in The Clone Wars I've seen it used while levitating targets multiple times. There is a control upgrade that allows the force user to move the target one range band closer or farther away. Does that mean the Force user also levitates the target if they get that, like in the picture on p. 287 of the Force and Destiny book? If not, would you actually need a Master talent like The Force Is My Ally to use Bind and Move Object at the same time which seems a little powerful for the actual effect? Pardon my reference, but any help here would be pity hot?

1df84a38d5994099f310424dede6c408.jpg

Yes. With the control upgrade that allows you to move them within short range (I forget the exact wording), I'd say that's moving them around in the air but not really lifting them up high enough to drop them for damage.

Lifting them up a little bit off the ground, sure. Makes sense. Would also explain why they can't just get enough traction to push off and get further away of their own accord.

Pretty much every time we see Anakin/Vader or Ventress force choke someone (dark side Bind), they are lifted up slightly.