Empire on Endor (break from Clones)

By TV0R, in Painting

Hey everyone, instead of finishing my Clone stuff, I got talked into doing a small Imperial army. Enjoy the black and white! 😛

pic5422720.jpg

pic5422719.jpg

pic5422718.jpg

pic5423447.jpg

pic5423449.jpg

pic5423448.jpg

pic5422717.jpg

pic5422725.jpg pic5422726.jpg

pic5422722.jpg

Spectacular! I adore the the crisp, matte finish of all of them!

33 minutes ago, Ryfterek said:

Spectacular! I adore the the crisp, matte finish of all of them!

Same here, I'd love to know how you achieved it! Scale75 paints or maybe a matte varnish?

34 minutes ago, Atromix said:

Same here, I'd love to know how you achieved it! Scale75 paints or maybe a matte varnish?

Tamiya matte varnish. Dulls the colors a little, but it makes taking pictures so much easier.

Btw, are the scale75 that good? I am mosty using Vallejos and few Citadels, but the finish is inconsistent at best.

That matt black...……...

5 minutes ago, TV0R said:

Btw, are the scale75 that good? I am mosty using Vallejos and few Citadels, but the finish is inconsistent at best.

I only have a few but they're very nice paints, the matte effect can look a bit strange if not highlighted but the paints themselves are a very nice quality, they're easy to thin down, strong pigment and the matte effect looks great if it's kept consistent.

Stunning work all round

Very nice. I especially like the black-garbed royal guard.

Those black-themed royal guards are awesome, I love that take on them. And the lighting from vader's lightsaber... wow.

I love it! The OSL on Vader and Palpy's grin are particularly superb.

great job!

These are amaaaazing! Those royal guards look totally bad *** dude! I may have to paint some in that scheme. They look like mini sith lords or cultists. Love your work!

On 5/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, Valen_Corr said:

These are amaaaazing! Those royal guards look totally bad *** dude! I may have to paint some in that scheme. They look like mini sith lords or cultists. Love your work!

Or maybe even inquisitors.