The Unseen World v2.0

By Johan Marek Phoenix Knight, in Your Settings

Hello again everyone! It's been a while since I've been active on here, so some of you might not know me, but I created the Adventures in Azeroth (Warcraft) and Adventures in Middle-Earth (Lord of the Rings) settings for Genesys, and way back when Genesys was brand spanking new I made a little series of settings under the title of "The OmniSphere." One of those worlds was the Unseen World, an urban fantasy setting.

Well, after a long absence, I'm back with The Unseen World 2.0, a revamped urban fantasy sourcebook set in a fully realized urban fantasy world, complete with unique supernatural factions (utilizing the Favor system from Shadow of the Beanstalk), a new Wealth optional rule, an Agency system, and an in-depth look at Las Vegas, the City of Sin, and the various supernatural factions, threats, and individuals that can be found within the city. This book has everything you could want for playing an urban fantasy Genesys campaign, complete with a ready to go city to fight and/or be monsters in.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18XtQhCQ633oU6s-SLmxKTsKksPzPmpzq/view?usp=sharing

I'd welcome any feedback you have for the pdf, and I hope some of you enjoy running your own campaigns in the setting!

The Unseen World is also the setting of the first season of an upcoming podcast, The Genesys Archives, coming in August/September 2020.

Edited by Johan Marek Phoenix Knight