Manual of Mennara - Foundry Release!

By IamGazrok, in Realms of Terrinoth

My "Manual of Mennara: A guide to Terrinoth and the surrounding lands" is now available on Drive-Thru RPG!
This product is designed to be a supplemental campaign guidebook and atlas for GMs using the setting of the Realms of Terrinoth . While the sourcebook (RoT) was filled with lore, this work provides concise and condensed information in an easy to reference format and includes information GMs like myself will find useful. Beautiful new (and scaled) maps are also provided , created by Roy Altman, featuring additional information about these locations.
This supplement was designed when I realized my players (who have played different games in this setting for many years) could see a group of soldiers flying a unicorn banner and know they were from Forge, but I realized this information isn't part of the sourcebook. We'd come up with questions such as, "What barony is Frostgate in?" or "just how far is Greyhaven from Vynelvale?" These kinds of questions formed the basis for this product.
This manual provides additional information such as lore-based, illustrated heraldric symbols of nations, baronies, and free cities and over two dozen color illustrations of the leaders of each. In addition, demographics, key industries, cultural details, and important locations are given within each entry, to provide GMs with plenty of adventure seeds. Many such locations go beyond the RoT book and are pulled from pre-existing lore based in Mennara, such as the heraldry of each free city, and including 2 new kingdoms and a new empire (which will eventually have its own supplement) not covered in the sourcebook! Over 40 pages of information for GMS! (and over 100 examples of original art, and over a dozen sourced artworks, including maps, heraldry, and leaders!)
Additional information included tables for the languages of Mennara, as well as the world's currencies.