Assault on the Bunker

By Sharkbelly, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

On May Fourth I ran a Star Wars miniatures game for my family using the d6 rules. The heroes had to assault a well-defended Imperial Bunker.

medium.jpg

The fighting was quite fierce, but the brave rebels fought on.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

The heroes were able to get into the Bunker. The next phase of the mission will be played using the RPG rules.

medium.jpg

I am hoping to run the sequel to this next weekend.

We used the D6 RPG rules for the second half. Here's how it went:

medium.jpg

R2D2 opens the door, and the heroes enter. They find a small group of Imperials on duty. There is a short, violent lightfight, and they take out the guards without attracting too much attention.

medium.jpg

Inside, they are noticed by some Shoretroopers. There is a more protracted fight and Rex is injured. However, they do defeat the guards.

medium.jpg

They enter the detention bay and free C3PO. However, they also find a Neimoidian prisoner as well. Since Sabine plans to try to blow up the base, they take the prisoner with.

medium.jpg

The heroes make a quick stop by the medical bay to get Rex patched up. They convince the medical droids to leave, since the base will soon be destroyed.

medium.jpg

There is a repair bay that is home to some large fuel tanks. This is where Sabine plans to plant explosives to destroy the base. There is a short struggle with an Imperial security droid.

medium.jpg

Just as the explosives are put into place, another squad of Imperials arrive. The heroes beat a hasty retreat before the base explodes. They take off with a few more droids and a Neimoidian prisoner in tow.

Edited by Sharkbelly