Stone bridge card & Stone bridge terrain hex scans

By smeagol492, in Battlelore

The topic name is obvious I think.So,can anyone post somewhere the scans for the Stone bridge helper card and the Stone bridge hex?Thank you

I want to mention that i don't have BattleLore yet.I'll buy the game in the first quarter of 2009 + all it's expansions,without "For troll and country".I don't find it's worth 18$.I want the scans ,because i believe I can make the scenarios with the epic board and Call to Arms expansions.As for the Troll,I need the cards and hex to add them to a look`a`like miniature.(I want to do the same for the Hill Giant and Earth Elemental - I already have all the scans for those guys).

But the Troll doesn't have a specific terrain hex. The stone bridge comes with the Call to Arms expansion and the summary card for Bridges is with the base set.

Furelli

Awesome then happy.gif ,thank you for your reply.I can't wait to start playing this game.

The Stone Bridge was included in Call to Arms. However, it was treated as a normal bridge and received no special reference card. But the Troll scenario did update the aspects of the Stone Bridge and printed it on the battle map.

Here is the image:

pic393861.jpg

It is on BGG if you would like to thumb it. gran_risa.gif

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/393861

Yeah,after searching a bit more,I managed to find this image also happy.gif ,but thanks.Also searching the net,I think I found the 2 epic scenarios included in the Troll expansion.

ColtsFan76 said:

The Stone Bridge was included in Call to Arms. However, it was treated as a normal bridge and received no special reference card. But the Troll scenario did update the aspects of the Stone Bridge and printed it on the battle map.

Here is the image:

pic393861.jpg

It is on BGG if you would like to thumb it. gran_risa.gif

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/393861

Brian

I don't have the stone bridge card in front of me, but is just the last paragraph about the Troll the only thing added to it ? Since I don't recall about the ignoring a flag on the stone bridge either.

Cab

It looks like the last 2 bullet points. The Troll ignores ALL flags on the bridge and regenerates.

Here is the original bridge card (note: stone bridges weren't called out as anything special before).

pic412672.jpg

Brian

Thanks for pointing out the Troll must ignore all flags on the stone bridge. I missed that...man, obviously one doesn't take on a troll on a Stone bridge then, namely if they think he'll move. Guess one will have to use that one lore card to make him move/flee (Can't think of the name, but the unit can't ignore flags for that spell) before battling it on that type of terrain. But also being a monster type, it would retreat 2 squares for each flag. Hopefully at the time maybe there are some units behind it and thus get some retreat damage that way too.

As for bridges in general, I see the stone bridge does hav the "doesn't block line of sight" line on it but the regular bridge doesn't. I know bridges don't block LOS but nice to see they added that line on the stone bridge. And I know Richard himself has said that bridges don't block LOS.

Cab

Caboose said:

As for bridges in general, I see the stone bridge does hav the "doesn't block line of sight" line on it but the regular bridge doesn't. I know bridges don't block LOS but nice to see they added that line on the stone bridge. And I know Richard himself has said that bridges don't block LOS.

Cab

It seems like they decided to add more info all around. Terrain reference cards typically didn't indicate LOS or not. I also noticed the Troll had more info that is generic to creatures listed on it - like ignoring the 1st flag, etc. It also identified the Level of the creature which was a first.