A Light in the East - Custom Deluxe Expansion

By banania, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

Hey there!

I'm very glad to introduce you to a custom LOTR LCG Deluxe Expansion (with 4 full playable scenarios).

You can find more information, the rules, the print & play files and the OCTGN files for download here:

A Light in the East Deluxe Expansion

Hope you have fun!

I will take a look as soon as I get time!

Quick things I noticed about the rules pdf: i) it opens upside down for me; ii) in the rules of the Power of Mordor deck, you reference the Temple of Doom quest instead of the quest that we are actually playing.

These look great! I’ll check it out! And sailing is awesome, my favorite quests in the game have been those. If you mind me asking where did you get the template for making the quest cards? I was looking at making some custom scenarios using existing cards so looking for a way to create the quest cards and look half-decent.

This looks great Banania. I hope I will print and try them. We'll done

@NathanH thanks for that, will check it out!

@General_Grievous it's done through the StrangeEons program. Just install the LOTR LCG plugin and roll on from there!

Awesome thanks!

Question thats a bit off topic- I saw that you had some amazing proxies for messenger of king ally to hero upgrades, however theres some typos. Would you be interested in me combing over and compiling a list of those for you or is that project behind you?

Incredible stuff btw, I need to upgrade my printer so I can print and play.

No problem pm me and I will correct them

Nice! It looks like there are additional player cards that go with this expansion. Where can I get the 300dpi versions of those? I didn't see a link to the google drive for those.