Where to buy packs in Europe?

By HalfAsleep, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

Hi guys,

I have had the core for a while and am now starting to consider buying some packs and expansions. However, it seems that no stores I have tried so far, both online and physical, here in Norway, have any packs. They are all sold out and have no idea when they will get it back in stock. Now, online, I have managed to find a few stores that may say that some of the expansions are backordered, but none of them have the full suite. And it is normally the expansions and not the cycle packs.

Does anyone have any idea how to buy the addons here in Europe?

Hi HalfAsleep,

The expansions regularly sell out and reprints are generally made but often take several months to reach the store shelves. So I doubt you can find any store (even FFG itself) to have all expansions in stock. I usually order from a few different stores to piece together my collection, I would know any stores in Scandinavia but I've had luck sometimes with bookdepository.co.uk who are (duh) shipping from UK to have reasonable shipping cost, at least to Belgium, if you can't find any in local stores.

Because packs go out-of-stock periodically, I recommend to grab any packs that appeal to you when you find them.

Thanks for the replies so far!

One of my problems is that the online stores are not even showing the items or cycle packs that are out of stock, so I cannot even preorder them or anything, and it is then also of course difficult to know if the store will ever reorder them.

On 4/19/2020 at 9:24 AM, HalfAsleep said:

Hi guys,

I have had the core for a while and am now starting to consider buying some packs and expansions. However, it seems that no stores I have tried so far, both online and physical, here in Norway, have any packs. They are all sold out and have no idea when they will get it back in stock. Now, online, I have managed to find a few stores that may say that some of the expansions are backordered, but none of them have the full suite. And it is normally the expansions and not the cycle packs.

Does anyone have any idea how to buy the addons here in Europe?

If you plan to make some big purchases even though it's not in Europe I can recommend this website . They usually had a lot of packs (not sure what's the current state) and often offered them at a small discount. By buying in bulk (for example once I basically purchased all the Nightmare Deck exisisting at once plus a few Adventure Packs and some playmats) the shipping cost was offset by all the small discounts (perhaps 1-2 $ each product) and I was able to procure myself around 2/3 of my current collection in 2 big purchases

Wow, thank you for that one. It seems they list all or most of the catalogue, even out of stock items. I will look into this one for sure!

I posted this a while back. It's mainly UK based but hopefully might be useful:

Thank you, that was also quite helpful! I wonder if I will ever manage to complete the collection with their reprint pace.