Arquitens-class Light Cruiser deck plan.

By JamesHawkins1993, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Hey everyone I looking to see if anyone has ever made a deck plan for an Arquitens-class Light cruiser (pictured) my PCs have one as a home ship and im just woundering if there is one anywhere. Otherwise I will have to try making one myself.

34-241905-1533337719-large.png

Honestly, I doubt anyone has deck plans for this, mostly because even finding deck plans for a lot of smaller craft can be difficult, let alone something that's 325m (355 yards) long with multiple decks.

Without any sarcasm, I really wish you the best with creating deck plans for something this size. If you need help, please reach out to let us know and - speaking for myself - I'd like to get involved and help so I can use the results in my campaigns too. (I'm a total n00b when it comes to making deck-plans, but the offer is there)

Best of luck.

I'm almost done mapping out The Crucible, and I am not ready to try to do the Arquitens. Might be able to help if it becomes a project, but anything bigger than 150 meters gets too big to easily, practically map out. Generally in my experience, once you get to the size where it lists "X many crew" instead of "Pilot, Co-Pilot, Navigator, etc." it's too big to map out. Then the ship becomes a set-piece platform, by which I mean it has a few key locations (bridge, hangar, docking tubes) and the rest of the ship is left to your imagination.

Alternatively, you just get a general idea of the layout with a few key maps, comparable to the Temple-class freighter "map" in the back of the AoR CRB.

Since this ship looks like something that will evolve into/ inspire the star destroyers eventually, you could use a layout from these vessels to ROUGHLY determine where facilties etc. are usually located.

How do I view .7z files? Never encountered something like that before. Is it proprietary to some map-making site or software?

2 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

How do I view .7z files? Never encountered something like that before. Is it proprietary to some map-making site or software?

It is basically a zip file. I managed on my phone by downloading 7zipper app. I will pop em in a dropbox tomorrow though if you have trouble still.

22 minutes ago, JamesHawkins1993 said:

It is basically a zip file. I managed on my phone by downloading 7zipper app. I will pop em in a dropbox tomorrow though if you have trouble still.

Thanks, I've got it now.

However, upon further examination, it is too small. My calculations put it to about 95 meters or so, less than a third of the actual Arquitens. The map maker also doesn't account for weaponry.

I don't really blame the map maker though, as this is the issue with trying to map out something that big, and why I have stuck to ~150 or less most of the time.