only 1 mythos opening a gate at cold spring glen?

By Guest, in Reference Materials

yesterday I sorted my mythos cards based on expansions to try something out and I realized there's only 1 card that opens a gate at cold spring glen. Is it like this for everyone or am I missing a card? because it seems strange to me that there's a place with 0% chance to have a monster surge at/a place you can close knowing there's 100% chance another gate won't open at it... (story continues doesn't change those odds because the card is a rumor. okay, I guess another rumor can be out when it's drawn and then a stroy continues and then again, but really... it's really close to 0%)

then I'm missing a card? sorpresa.gif nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo llorando.gif

Yep, I think CSG, Devil's Hopyard and Whateley Farm all have 2 Mythos with a gate for them (Riots and Songs from the Woods for CSG).

is there a form to reuqest ffg to send me this card?

Sorry for the thread necromancy but I just noticed something tonight that relates to this.

There is a mythos card called "Songs from the Woods" that belongs in the Dunwich Horror box but does NOT have a DH icon on it. You may want to check your base mythos deck for this card. It could be the one you are missing.

Full Doom Track said:

Sorry for the thread necromancy but I just noticed something tonight that relates to this.

There is a mythos card called "Songs from the Woods" that belongs in the Dunwich Horror box but does NOT have a DH icon on it. You may want to check your base mythos deck for this card. It could be the one you are missing.

Yeah, that's what Dam spotted out. Anyway, thanks for the reply, but the original poster was banned from this site (several times) a lot of time ago. Let's hope the necrothreading won't summon him again

I spent some clue tokens to seal it. I'm sure it's fine. I did find it odd that one mythos card is missing the DH logo. Is that true in all printings of the game? Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

Full Doom Track said:

I spent some clue tokens to seal it. I'm sure it's fine. I did find it odd that one mythos card is missing the DH logo. Is that true in all printings of the game? Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

IIRC, mine is correct. But yeah, it's odd. Some gremlins played with FFG files during reprints, and changed some things here and there. Just to be sure, check your copy and see if Jacqueline is a Psychic or a Pychic and if Leo's special ability can be used once per turn (correct) or once per game (wrong in some reprints)