Project Luminous: The High Republic

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

I had the same reaction now imagine instead if they were introduced as Padawans or in the case of the one caught on the ship thats been sabotaged she was being sent back to Coruscant after failing to be accepted by a Knight only to end up stranded and having to employ whats she's learned in extreme conditions thus showing why she eventually finds a teacher,

I actually though this would start with Starlight Beacon being blown up causing the Great Disaster with the surviving Jedi stranded and having to cope with situation they find themselves in.

With at least more emphasis on non-Jedi as they're supposed to be rare especially out there on the Frontier!

Edited by copperbell
3 hours ago, copperbell said:

With at least more emphasis on non-Jedi as they're supposed to be rare especially out there on the Frontier!

I never once thought the High Republic stuff would focus on anything but the Jedi.

It's one of the things that has left me lukewarm on it, as I prefer Jedi to be even more rare than I like my steaks (medium rare, if you want to know). But when it's JEDI! JEDI EVERYWHERE! as Star Wars has largely been since 1999, I find myself increasingly disengaged. There have been a few pieces with minimal Jedi/Force-stuff, and I tend to like them the best (because the Force-stuff in them tends to stand out as being even more remarkable and meaningful).