Squad Building - Huge Ships

By Giddy Gamer, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I give up. The Huge Ship rulebook says nothing about building squads with Huge Ships. How is it done?

It isn't. Not with the app.

Use the points in the downloadable PDFs, as that's the only option. Quick Build cards are in the ship kits and conversion box, though.

Also, squad[rons] are not a huge ship thing. Huge ships and Epic are different things. Get the other box for that.

Edited by Aetherer
Extra

Thanks, but the Huge ships aren't in the downloadable PDF's. I see the colour bars on the Huge Ship quick build cards but i was hoping all the PDF's weren't for nothing now that we are incorporating Huge Ships.

Edited by Giddy Gamer

thanks! I will try to figure out why i didn't find that file while reading the pdf's yesterday

On 3/31/2020 at 3:46 AM, Aetherer said:

Use the points in the downloadable PDFs, as that's the only option. Quick Build cards are in the ship kits and conversion box, though.

Both yasb and launch bay next both support epic play. I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I should have said " that's the official only option".

Giddy Gamer has been on here long enough to have discovered the other apps.

@ raithos Preferably FFG would just add support for huge ships. Using any third party squad builder requires you to register with yet another third party company in order to have valid credentials to log in with. If it were not for that I would use those.

Bottom line is FFG made a product and they should fully support it. They are leaving so many loyal customers in limbo like this is on the back burner or something...