The Off Topic Thread that Hevashum didn't start

By Crabbok, in X-Wing Off-Topic

This is the one thread that Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun hasn't started. Just saying - we need more diversity in here!

I LOVE This Thread!!!

Also checkout @Crabbok on YouTube he has a New Legion AI and a great give away this weekend to boot.

Also I think his regrettable car accident was the Herald of this Timeline’s Apocalypse.

aeacdvd2uhp41.png

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Even if he hasn't started a thread in here, he just spams it into oblivion, case in point ^

true,

He is too powerful to be left alive

On 3/29/2020 at 1:01 AM, Crabbok said:

This is the one thread that Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun hasn't started. Just saying - we need more diversity in here!

I come to this forum a lot less because it seems mostly filled with his shilling and spoilers. At least X-wing can keep him largely contained away from the main discussion in an off-topic area. The Legion guys were asking for an off-topic because he was spamming their main discussion board.

2 hours ago, Frimmel said:

I come to this forum a lot less because it seems mostly filled with his shilling and spoilers. At least X-wing can keep him largely contained away from the main discussion in an off-topic area.

Oh you had me going there for a second @Frimmel Happy April Fool’s to you too! 🎊 🎉

Edit: What you may call contained I call self isolating to do my part.

We will re-build our strength here in the Outer Off Topic Regions away from the prying eyes of the so called Republic until Supreme Leader Snoke, make that Kylo Ren, er, I mean, The Emperor Palpatine the Eternal is ready to reveal himself to gloriously and rightfully reconquer the Galaxy.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
On 3/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Strange white speeders with roof luggage racks, they have there parked in the back. Must be some Outer Rim Pirate Ugly-Speeders.