What do you guys think about the new units?

By grim_reaper_zig, in StarCraft

Well with the new expansion, came new units we would all eventually love or kill. What do you think about them?

lurker-These guys are just those miny tanks i needed, good health, and splash! I needed that to take out opposing zerg and masses of terran infantry. great in my opinion!

Devourers-Not to good, i prefer cheap scourge to these guys, i can make them in one turn, and for a next to nothing price.

infested-Finally!!! Wondered where my beloved critters were! these guys are basiccly ground scourge, and since the air scourge worked out great, these guys should to! (hopefully)

Medic.-great, now those infantry are harder to kill, AND they can make my attack useless! with bunkers it's gonna be freaking hard to break into a terran base, but nothing new right? This complaint will only be if if their heal technology is a "place in you play area" great units.

valkeiry- yeah i can't spell, but it's those flying missle bateeries basiclly. I think these will be the most usefull antiair, cause they seem durable and have crazy high atacks and splash! moderate IMO.

Dark templar-The invisable future ninjas are here, and i'm afraid! These guys have cloaking, and really high attacks. they are extremelly great for taking out tanks and ultralisks (with support). their only weakness is a detector, cause if these guys are like the P.C game, then their health is crap. Pretty good.

Dark archons- This has got to be the one unit i feared in Starcraft, no matter the race. As zerg, they freeze you army. if using assist units (which everybody does) then they kill them. And the worse is, mind control, even if you can't have a high chance of using the combat cards, taking a battle cruiser or reaver is still a kick in the nuts. Great if hopefully not overpowered unti.

corsairs- weak anti air, and have splash. their chaep so their able to malke it out to the feild, and thats all i can i say, cause i never play protoss, so somebodie's gotta help me here.

Well, one thing with the corsairs is they heighten the cost for reavers, because you need to build the building twice instead of once. I have yet to play the new units, it's hard to judge the balancing from the green table.