List of Privateer Press L5R figs

By ZP75, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Yes, same for me. Shiba Tsukune + Miya satoshi received yesterday, after receiving for the second time Doji Ren + Bayushi Kyo.

But if the next molds are for Shinjo Takuya + Ikoma Tsanuri, that means we will have to wait for the Shiba Speardancer + an unknown model?

After a good deal of back on worth with PP customer service I was able to sort out my VIP subscription and got a few duplicate models (Miya Satoshi, Shiba Tsukune, and Tengu Sensei) as well as the first two of series 4 (Ikoma Tsanuri and Shinjo Takuya). I was told that my Shika Speardancer will ship with Yoritomo as I have not received mine yet either.

EU here, I've just got Tsukune and Satoshi. The delays are... astounding, tbh.

36 minutes ago, Albertorius said:

EU here, I've just got Tsukune and Satoshi. The delays are... astounding, tbh.

They did have a serious delay due to covid that put them behind by a few months. And then couple that with the mess that international shipping is right now and I'm not that suprised.

1 minute ago, Schmoozies said:

They did have a serious delay due to covid that put them behind by a few months. And then couple that with the mess that international shipping is right now and I'm not that suprised.

They had pretty much the same before covid, though.

UK here. I just received Ikoma Tsanuri, Shinjo Takuya, and Shiba speardancer today.
So it seems Cerberus is catching up

Dang and just like that it's over...Everyone else see the email announcing the end of the partnership? It sounds like we will at least be getting Kachiko so I am happy about that. Would have loved more Crab characters though.

From the email:

Like all great legends of Rokugan, our time with Legend of the Five Rings must come to an end. It has been an honor to create miniature expressions of many of the most epic and most nefarious characters in the L5R pantheon, but our term was a limited engagement that ends in 2021.

Subscriptions will continue through March, with the final mini due to deliver in April. Current VIP subscriptions will be completed, but as of October 4th, VIP subscriptions will not automatically renew, and new VIP subscriptions will not be available.

If you are currently a VIP subscriber and wish to complete your collection, please renew with a month-to-month subscription when your VIP subscription finishes. Month-to-month subscriptions will continue as normal until March, at which time all subscriptions will come to an end.

But whatever you do, don’t miss what we have in store—we have saved the best for last, for this legend wouldn’t be complete without the Scorpion who made Rokugan what it is today…

Thank you for your VIP subscription to the Legend of the Five Rings MiniCrate.

Most sincerely,

The Privateer Press Team

Edited by Liono58

Well, dang. Sorry to hear it. These have been some great minis.

I'm personally curious if there will be a last chance to get the current VIP figure. My sub was due to renew with the fifth release in the current wave and that was when I was supposed to get the Speardancer.

@Liono58 Looks like that just went out to VIP members, thanks for posting as I wasn't aware.

Just looking back through my collection and unless I am missing some I only have two Crab characters so agreed they seem to have missed out with most other clans getting four characters. That said if it is going to run to March that might be time to get one more Crab character (maybe Sukune or O-Ushi). Personally, I would have liked to see Hitomi, Mitsu or even Sumiko show up from the Dragon rather than a generic Mirumoto samurai and two relatively minor monks (I haven't read Kazue's novel just yet so correct me if I'm wrong), but cant complain too much as the ones Dragon did get are quite nice sculpts.

1 hour ago, LoneYojimbo said:

@Liono58 Looks like that just went out to VIP members, thanks for posting as I wasn't aware.

Just looking back through my collection and unless I am missing some I only have two Crab characters so agreed they seem to have missed out with most other clans getting four characters. That said if it is going to run to March that might be time to get one more Crab character (maybe Sukune or O-Ushi). Personally, I would have liked to see Hitomi, Mitsu or even Sumiko show up from the Dragon rather than a generic Mirumoto samurai and two relatively minor monks (I haven't read Kazue's novel just yet so correct me if I'm wrong), but cant complain too much as the ones Dragon did get are quite nice sculpts.

Kazue is supposed to be one of those slow burn characters that are likely to be very important to the long term storyline. She was the first Winter Court Full Art participation character don't forget.

And Togashi Yoshi is actually an important figure to get out there as one of the beginner's box RPG characters (to complement Bayushi Kyo and Doji Ren) so would have been an easy "sell" to RPG groups that like to use mini's for combat.

Purely a guess, but I suspect between now and the end we'll see another Crab figure in the form of Hida Sugi, one of the downloadable beginner box pre-gen characters...and we'll probably see Akodo Masako as well. I would be quite surprised at this point if they didn't do the full line of beginner box RPG characters, especially with having done 5 out of 7 already. The LCG already made a big miss (imo) on only printing cards for a couple of them, it'd be a real shame if the limited minis line did the same.

@Kaito Kikaze Good call, I forgot about the downloadable beginner box pre-gen character, very likely they will do all of those then - although for the Lion one I'm wondering if it might just be too similar to the Ikoma Tsanuri model unless they can find a way to differentiate them.

@Schmoozies Fair enough, I'll give the Dragon novella a read, I just couldn't recall coming across her in any of the current storylines. She got a great model though [inserts shameless plug of paintjob here]

@LoneYojimbo nice paintjob! It's not a recent story , however Kazue is mentioned in the very first Dragon fiction, "The Rising Wave", when Masashige suggests using her mind-affecting ability to neutralize the Perfect Land Sect's leadership...which was decided against at the time, but may end up having some relevance in the current storyline with Mitsu and company.

She looks awesome!

I have to admit, most are still on my pile of shame >_>. The only one I've done so far it's Tsuko...

1010260-.jpg

@Albertorius Really like the colours you have used, the yellow/orange is really striking, what are you thinking for basing?

I have loads of mine still to do along with a scenic piece I have started working on (Phoenix clan Torii gate) I 3D printed, just want to get some other painting projects finished first. So far I have just painted four of them and two non-PP minis that fit with the scale -

4 hours ago, Kaito Kikaze said:

Purely a guess, but I suspect between now and the end we'll see another Crab figure in the form of Hida Sugi, one of the downloadable beginner box pre-gen characters...and we'll probably see Akodo Masako as well. I would be quite surprised at this point if they didn't do the full line of beginner box RPG characters, especially with having done 5 out of 7 already. The LCG already made a big miss (imo) on only printing cards for a couple of them, it'd be a real shame if the limited minis line did the same.

They've actually only done 4 (Yoshi, Ren, Kyo and Takuya), we're still missing the Lion, Phoenix and Crab characters.

@Schmoozies Isawa Aki, the Phoenix character, was the last featured mini before Yojiro...she hasn't shipped yet afaik.

3 minutes ago, Kaito Kikaze said:

@Schmoozies Isawa Aki, the Phoenix character, was the last featured mini before Yojiro...she hasn't shipped yet afaik.

That show you what I get for going from memory instead of checking my master list at home. The fact she hasn't shipped yet is likely why she slipped my mind as having been done (or at least that's the excuse I'm sticking with 😉 )

Bummer that this is ending. It was really fun to get a character per month. Until recently the service was running like clockwork for me. Over the summer it understandably got a bit gummed up unfortunately.

7 hours ago, LoneYojimbo said:

@Albertorius Really like the colours you have used, the yellow/orange is really striking, what are you thinking for basing?

I have loads of mine still to do along with a scenic piece I have started working on (Phoenix clan Torii gate) I 3D printed, just want to get some other painting projects finished first. So far I have just painted four of them and two non-PP minis that fit with the scale -

Thanks ^^. I was thinking sakura petals scattered over ground, probably, but I'll have to find them xD.

Anyone else having issues confirming models from the mini crate subscription with PP? I'm fairly certain Togashi Yoshi is the final model of the series 4 VIP subscription but a represnetative is trying to tell me i need to do an individual subscription for this month so I don't miss the mini. As I've VIP Subbed for each series I am confident I will only need to start the individual model subscriptions next month for Hida Yakamo.

Just received Yoritomo today. UK based.

And, if I'm correct, last month was my last bill of 0$ for my VIP subscription.

17 hours ago, Utaku Ryukko said:

Just received Yoritomo today. UK based.

And, if I'm correct, last month was my last bill of 0$ for my VIP subscription.

Pretty sure that yes, last month (for the model that closed on November 5th) was the last one that folks could sign up for VIP subscriptions as we are now in the final days of the program and so its only monthly orders from here on out. That was also the last month that I had my VIP for and it was due to renew with the model that closes December 5th (#6 in series 4), so I've e-mail to see if there is still a possibility of getting the current VIP model (since I would have gotten the Shika Spear Dancer when my sub renewed with the next order), even if I have to pay extra for it, and would suggest if there are others in a similar boat you may want to do the same.

So I was wondering if anyone had an extra Hida Kisada they would be willing to part with?

I heard about this mini crate a while back, and realized far too late that he would be in it ( I used to play the CCG, old and new)

Any tips help, as I already tried eBay and online with no such luck.