List of Privateer Press L5R figs

By ZP75, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Hi all-

I checked through PP's L5R Minicrate page, but didn't see a catalog or list of the miniatures that've already been shipped. I've been a VIP subscriber from the start, but there've been a couple of times during the subscription that their shipping/billing stuff got wonky. I'd like to verify that I have actually received the entire range to date. Does anyone have a list (or an online resource I've missed) they can share?

Thanks.

I can check when I get home, but you should have the 17 models so far I believe (7 figures including VIP from each of wave 1 and wave 2, and 2 regular and 1 VIP from wave 3).

My last figure received was Shinjo Altensarnai if that helps as well.

Yeah last one I got was Altensarnai as well. Before that was a dragon clan ninten character I think.

Edited by phillos
4 hours ago, phillos said:

Yeah last one I got was Altensarnai as well. Before that was a dragon clan ninten character I think.

Mirumoto Prodigy

Full List should be:
Wave 1
Togashi Yokuni
Matsu Tsuko
Hida TOmonatsu
Daidoji Uji
Bayushi Shoju
Kaito Kosori
Naga Hunter (VIP)

Wave 2
Moto Chagatai
Togashi Kazue
Hida Kisada
Doji Hotaru
Isawa Tadaka
Akodo Toturi
Shosuro Sadako (VIP)

Wave 3
Mirumoto Prodigy
Shinjo Altansarnai
Doji Ren (Closed Feb 5, should be Shipping soon)
Bayushi Kyo (just closed)
Shiba Tsukune (closes Apr 5)
Miya Satoshi (Opens Apr 6- May 5)
Tengu Sensei (VIP)

Edited by Schmoozies

I like that they are doing at least some of the pregenerated RPG character. I think that's a good move considering a compelling reason to get these figures is to use them for RPG games. Also I'm sure quite a few groups are introduced to the game from that intro scenario. Some of them might even continue on with those pregenerated characters.

Okay, looks like I do have them all (and a second Sadako, somehow) up to Altansarnai.

Thanks for the help, everyone, and especially for putting together that list, Schmoozies.

I got a second Sadako as well.

2 hours ago, ZP75 said:

Okay, looks like I do have them all (and a second Sadako, somehow) up to Altansarnai.

2 hours ago, phillos said:

I got a second Sadako as well.

Did you get your Tengu Sensei?

I did not. I assume that's why we got a second Sadako.

Same as phillos-no Tengu Sensei, missed that that one should've been my VIP. Though, that second Sadako showed up stuck in with one of the other figs, and I haven't taken it out of the clamshell. Should be able to tell if it was in the 2nd or 3rd wave.

Could be I'm getting in contact with PP about this.

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had gotten the latest minicrates - I haven't had one arrive since April (I think it was Daidoji Uji or Shoju). Is it normal to hear nothing from Privateer Press for a couple months?

Kodi nox
Thanks

Edited by elenaXoxo
On 6/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, elenaXoxo said:

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone had gotten the latest minicrates - I haven't had one arrive since April (I think it was Daidoji Uji or Shoju). Is it normal to hear nothing from Privateer Press for a couple months?
Thanks

There was a delay due to their warehouse move and then Covid I believe. Last model I got was I believe Altansarnai and Doji Ren should have been shipping soon according to the last update we received if memory serves. They also mentioned that they were going to be accelerating some of the shipping to catch up so Bayushi Kyo may also be shipping soon.

They have started soliciting for Wave 4 models (Ikoma Tsanuri closes Friday, Shika Speardancer is the new VIP model and Shinjo Takuya is the next model up ) but if the last ones you received are Uji or Shoju you are well behind as those are Wave 1 models.

Edited by Schmoozies

Have they shipped anything at all recently? I've been charged for two so far and just got the notice I'm about to be charged for my third, but haven't received anything at all yet.

Yeah last I got I think was Ren.

Yoritomo is next in wave 4!

8 minutes ago, Liono58 said:

Yoritomo is next in wave 4!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

Humm. It seems I'm missing one or maybe two.
I don't have Shinjo Altansarnai nor the Tengu sensei.

Edited by Utaku Ryukko
typo

I sent them an email and they fixed it pretty quickly. I got my Tengu in hand right now.

Yes. I got their email today. They've asked the UK warehouse to send them.
Finger crossed, they should arrive soon.

Weirdly got my Miya Satoshi yesterday but am still waiting on Tengu Sensei that I had re-upped my VIP for at the same and Shiba Tsukune who should have shipped a few weeks earlier. Contacted Privateer and they are sorting it out but still a little annoying. Especially since they also confirmed they have no records of my subscription having been active for the Bayushi Kyo model that I was also missing.

I'll have to dig through my payment history to see if I was charged for that one.

Anyone know a good place to pick these up second hand(besides the obvious ebay) Im missing a few of the older ones

On 7/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, khadorstrong said:

Anyone know a good place to pick these up second hand(besides the obvious ebay) Im missing a few of the older ones

Sadly E-bay is your best bet.

Hey guys,

Hasn't been much activity here but I've gone some time without a new mini-crate despite being enrolled in the VIP automatic subscription renewal. I'm still missing my Shiba Tsukune from Apr which was the last figure to be mailed from wave 3 (despite being number 5/6 which the customer service rep assured me they were just shipped out of order). I also have received no notification of any of the Wave 4 models even though I have been billed for 4 VIP subscriptions. For my benefit as I try to sort this out I just wanted to clarify the figures from Wave 4 so I ensure nothing slips though the cracks due to a possible PP technical/clerical error. If anyone could confirm the following I'd appreciate it.

Wave 4:

May - ????

June - Ikoma Tsanuri

July - Shinjo Takuya

Aug - Yoritomo

Sept - Isawa Aki

Oct - Bayushi Yojiro

VIP - Shika Speardancer

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I hope my situation is not an isolated one.

Hummm, no sign of Shiba Tsukune nor Miya Satoshi, here in UK.
But I just received for the second time Doji Ren and Bayushi Kyo.

Just to update this thread as I found it useful to keep track of L5R minis as a non-forum member and I imagine EU customers are as much in the dark as the rest of us.

I'm based in the UK and just received Shiba Tsukune and Miya Satoshi together today.

Speaking to Privateer Press customer services last week, they had issues getting the molds to the UK manufacturer and then some issues getting them out but they are shipping to UK and EU now.

Shinjo Takuya and Ikoma Tsansuri molds have just been sent to the UK manufacturer last week so should also come together for UK and EU.