Dwarrowdelf cycle reprint?

By Spyb0y, in Quest Log Feedback & Support Forum

Does anyone have any idea how often the Dwarrowdelf cycle is reprinted? I can't find it anywhere for a halfway decent price if at all.

It's tedious and annoying but the best advice I can give is to watch this site like a hawk. I kid you not, set some money aside, check it every day to see if the cycle is in stock and buy it as soon as you see it.

That's what I had to do to get several packs last year when faced with the same reprint issue. Also regularly cycle through miniaturemarket, cool stuff inc, amazon, whatever website you trust, ask your FLGS what they can get too. I was able to work with my local store and they gave me list of everything they could order from the distributor.

If I'm honest, I completed my collection last year because I couldn't shake the feeling that FFG was about to drop production. When I got serious about getting everything it probably took me about 3 months. Even if just going for this one cycle I sincerely hope you aren't too late - Dwarrowdelf is very fun!

Edited by TheSpitfired

Like today RIGHT NOW. Seriously stop reading this and go buy it.

thanks! I had been watching the site but I checked this post first and got super excited

Were you able to get all 6 packs? Hope you did, Elrond and spirit Glorfindel were game changers for me back in the day.

Edited by TheSpitfired

Since I'm desperate for anyone's thoughts on this: why didn't "The Steward's Fear" come back into stock with the others -- both in Dwarrowdelf and in Dreamchaser? (Plus, "Morgul Vale" came back into stock too.)

Edited by rogertravisjr

I missed Watcher in the Water and Shadow and Flame. Do you guys think these will he hitting Flgses soon. I know in the past FFG had sold reprints about a week or two before gaming stores and Amazon get them.

19 hours ago, Felswrath said:

I missed Watcher in the Water and Shadow and Flame. Do you guys think these will he hitting Flgses soon. I know in the past FFG had sold reprints about a week or two before gaming stores and Amazon get them.

They're back right now, though Foundations is already gone again. I'm guessing we'll see stock on Amazon and in FLGSs at some point as well.

7 hours ago, rogertravisjr said:

They're back right now, though Foundations is already gone again. I'm guessing we'll see stock on Amazon and in FLGSs at some point as well.

Thanks man! I'm now finally finished with the backlog of the game!

"The Steward's Fear" is currently in stock, in case anyone is watching this thread!