European Championship Results and Top 8 Lists

By SailorMeni, in Organized Play

So many tauntauns... Up to three per army... And so many rebels...

It seems that tauntauns can crush everything Rebell alliance should have won the battle of Hoth! They did a terrible mistake in the empire strike back ;)

The AAT is going to absolutely wreck Tauntauns. Change is coming

On 3/2/2020 at 6:19 AM, Krakus said:

So many tauntauns... Up to three per army... And so many rebels...

It seems that tauntauns can crush everything Rebell alliance should have won the battle of Hoth! They did a terrible mistake in the empire strike back ;)

Most of their Tauntaun stables were on the East entrance to the base and the AT-ATs assaulted the Northwest where the shield station was. 😋

On 3/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Mokoshkana said:

The AAT is going to absolutely wreck Tauntauns. Change is coming

I do believe in this. I've been saying all along, just wait before adjusting the tauntauns cost, etc, there are other expansions coming out this year that will balance things.

That and the Pirate land-skiff for the Merc faction. It eats Tauntauns up pretty quick. That Pulse Cannon does double damage to multi-wound units. 😤

I am surprised that we keep getting expansions to augment our corps troops, but nobody really takes anything on the troops to begin with, just multiple small activation groups. I wonder if the separatists will evolve into the same thing (lots of small units of b1s, 3 units of BX droids and whatever cheap commander they can get.)

Edited by buckero0
15 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

That and the Pirate land-skiff for the Merc faction. It eats Tauntauns up pretty quick. That Pulse Cannon does double damage to multi-wound units. 😤

Huh?

2 hours ago, Mokoshkana said:

Huh?

If i talk about the unannounced Mercenary/Criminal faction enough, it will make it a reality