D2e Card Backs

By any2cards, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Over the past several months, I have been asked by many people if I had images for the backs of the cards that come with D2e. This morning, I received two more such requests.

I finally decided to get off of my butt, and generate images for all of the card backs, and to centrally store them in one location within my Dropbox. Most of the card backs are of sufficiently high resolution (they have not been shrunk to pair with my D2e Card Viewer) that they can be utilized for various endeavors. In addition, where appropriate, I provided blank versions of the backs as well as all of the appropriate "named" versions. The blanks will allow those so inclined to generate their own custom backs.

Please note that two of the backs (City Event Decks and Corrupt Citizens) are not very good quality. There simply aren't better assets available that I have been able to find. I am going to try taking hi-res photos of the card backs (rather than scanned images that they are currently made from) to see if the results are better.

Here is a link to all of the card backs:

D2e Card Backs

Any previous links that I have provided to any of you for card backs will no longer work. Access all of them via the above link.

Enjoy !

Thanks to reddit user /u/nlshelton, I have far better images for the City Event Deck and the Corrupt Citizens backs.