7k01vb4q6tj41.png

Gratitude

Synopsis

x9k46z35erj41.jpg

Turrent seat? 🤨

kqcgrp5r0wj41.jpg

zy7abkhhi0k41.jpg

1g6ujeoxo0k41.jpg

Palpatine's body has been confirmed to be a **** clone.

I think I'm done.

5 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Palpatine's body has been confirmed to be a **** clone.

I think I'm done.

possibly might have been better if he managed to break through to The World Between Worlds and through another gateway, being severely burned/damaged by the act. (he burned himself when he managed to reach inside before.) And it's taken him this long to 'heal' enough to come out of hiding...

13 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

possibly might have been better if he managed to break through to The World Between Worlds and through another gateway, being severely burned/damaged by the act. (he burned himself when he managed to reach inside before.) And it's taken him this long to 'heal' enough to come out of hiding...

Or something much better: keep Palp freaking dead.

12 hours ago, Odanan said:

Or something much better: keep Palp freaking dead.

In retrospect and entirely unironically, Palp coming back was the highlight of the ST.

33tg8zdl6rk41.png

8 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

33tg8zdl6rk41.png

So, Rey is the daughter of Palp's clone?

I'm not sure this improved anything.

11 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

33tg8zdl6rk41.png

I. *******. Hate. This.

js3774oaeal41.jpg

On 3/5/2020 at 6:28 AM, KCDodger said:

I. *******. Hate. This.

I finally figured out that sound only I could hear when I read this is my own teeth grinding and grinding .

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

bull.

Why is it news that Rise of Skywalker is poorly written? Did anyone really expect the book to be better?

14 hours ago, TopHatGorilla said:

Why is it news that Rise of Skywalker is poorly written? Did anyone really expect the book to be better?

We expected it not to make things worse.

15 hours ago, KCDodger said:

We expected it not to make things worse.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:46 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I finally figured out that sound only I could hear when I read this is my own teeth grinding and grinding .

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

More like... An exasperated, angry tone. But hardly grinding. My teeth are rough enough as it stands.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:45 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I had less of an issue about this and more of a problem with Kylo finding a perfectly good Tie/LN in the wreckage of the Death Star, oh and by the way it had hyperdrive.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:45 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

She can do it. She can do anything she wants (that's what the force is now).

TRoS introduced not only force healing/resurrection, but also force "mechanical repairing".

Edited by Odanan

There is a solution to this, you know...

original.gif

Honestly, I kinda enjoyed TROS, but the Star Wars Facts tweets and the novelization are making TROS have a bad after taste, you know what I mean? It was one of those movies that I kinda just completely turned my brain off when I watched it, so justifying all those plot holes is just annoying. The plot holes are there. Deal with it Disney. You made a movie that doesn't make sense, move on, and hopefully learn from it.

Sorry for the rant, that's my 2 cents.

I get having Palp be a clone, but once they did the whole thing with Rey being the kid of a clone, I was done with it.

It's getting to the level of Spider-Clone Saga... and that's not a good thing...