Assault: Most Wanted
Defense: Contested Outpost
Navigation: Doomed Station

Onager Star Destroyer (110)
• Grand Moff Tarkin (38)
• Intel Officer (7)
• Sensor Team (5)
• Quad Turbolaser Cannons (10)
• Orbital Bombardment Particle Cannons (5)
• Cataclysm (5)
= 180 Points

Arquitens Command Cruiser (59)
• Projection Experts (6)
• Hand of Justice (4)
= 69 Points

ISD Cymoon 1 Refit (112)
• Strategic Adviser (4)
• Intensify Firepower! (6)
• Gunnery Team (7)
• H9 Turbolasers (8)
• Quad Turbolaser Cannons (10)
• Sovereign (4)
= 151 Points

Squadrons:
= 0 Points

Total Points: 400

MakeTarkinGreatAgain :D

If it were me I would swap in ltts on the cymoon

Edited by Packerman29

That's a lot of accuracies you're generating! What's the thinking behind it?

1 hour ago, flatpackhamster said:

That's a lot of accuracies you're generating! What's the thinking behind it?

SSDs, Lib or Neb, one shotting small ships

Onager attack ECM equipped ships

Extra accuracies can be converted to hit via IF

vice versa with H9s and Sensor team

:D

I hope Onager can take out a ship R1 so I can catch up with the activation deficit.

28 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

I hope Onager can take out a ship R1 so I can catch up with the activation deficit.

Realistically, you aren’t going to do that. If you get super lucky, you might take out a non-Bright Hope flotilla, but that’s about the best you can expect on turn one with this fleet.

Which is not to say you can’t do good work on the first turn or three against enemy ships. You can! But there won’t be many one-shots.

57 minutes ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Realistically, you aren’t going to do that. If you get super lucky, you might take out a non-Bright Hope flotilla, but that’s about the best you can expect on turn one with this fleet.

Which is not to say you can’t do good work on the first turn or three against enemy ships. You can! But there won’t be many one-shots.

Depend on where the enemy ship lands on the ignition range I guess.

26 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

Depend on where the enemy ship lands on the ignition range I guess.

Given the fact that you only have three deployments, most of the time that enemy ship will be just a flotilla. Other ships can avoid the ignition arc easily.

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Given the fact that you only have three deployments, most of the time that enemy ship will be just a flotilla. Other ships can avoid the ignition arc easily.

True, i'll test with swapping Arq with 2 Red Goz with Repair crews

Don't hate me, but I can't shake the feeling that you'd be better off Swapping Tarkin for Vader to get more consistent attack dice across the fleet.

You could then stick Hondo in the spare officer slot on the Arquitens & still do the cataclysm 1st turn shot.

I know it'd have knock-on effect that would end up changing a fair few upgrades around. It's also possibly a different fleet than what you had envisioned...

So; I get if it's not a road you want to go down :)

Also, with regard to the objectives (and catching ships effectively in the ignition arc from deployment), did you think about Solar Corona (or Superior Positions) as the Navigation objective?
Getting them to deploy before you is certainly a way you can ensure you get the best possible deployment for your Onager.

Edited by namdoolb
extra comments