Companion APP - NEW requests

By EnryP, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

It would be great if, after finishing a campaign, the players could play a single episode by choosing it from a list

Edited by EnryP

That would be nice. The game already randomly generates content. They could go as far as a random scenario generator.

I'll second being able to play a single "episode." Not all the people I play with will/can play on an ongoing basis.

Additionally, I'd like to be able to access saved games across multiple platforms (computer, phone, tablet). Currently, I have a saved game on my phone, but would like to be able to use my computer instead. I can't do this right now since I started the campaign on my phone.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:32 PM, Birdman137 said:

Additionally, I'd like to be able to access saved games across multiple platforms (computer, phone, tablet). Currently, I have a saved game on my phone, but would like to be able to use my computer instead. I can't do this right now since I started the campaign on my phone.

Depending on you phone and computer OS's you can do this. Basically, as long as you're not using Apple products it's pretty simple.

I personally would love a way to ADD or TAKE OUT characters between scenarios

Campaign is long, we cant always "continue" with the same players, and there isnt a lot of incentive to go to the end with exactly the same team/players

At least (as playing a single scenario), a minimal group of players could invite new players to the next scenario, or at least take characters that aren't played, out of the scenario.