Presenting The Mos Shuuta Gazetteer (formerly The City of Mos Shuuta)

By Kainrath, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

On 2/16/2020 at 11:49 AM, DangerShine Designs said:

Oh, I love it. I have always been a fan of the Mos Shuuta fan-made supplements and this is an amazing update.

The first campaign I ran involved had the players who went through the starter set & Long Arm of the Hutt returning to Mos Shuuta and taking over Teemo's palace and forging their own criminal empire from that worthless rock and I have been working to put that into an campaign sourcebook. The book lays out the first few weeks after Teemo's death as they work to figure out the intricacies and traps of his palace as they get it into working order, as well as navigating local politics and culminates in the characters having to fend off a Tusken Raider attack. The GM is left with plenty of plot-hooks to continue in this setting and I was pulling from the older versions of the Mos Shuuta stuff - @Kainrath , I hope you have no objections to me continuing to pull from your work to flesh mine out (you already get credit on page 5 - you can see it in the thumbnails below if you squint) as this would make our work nicely congruent.

Lords-of-Mos-Shuuta-Cover-v2.png

Thumbnails.png

Wow, this looks pretty cool. Do you have it available to share?

11 hours ago, punisher5150 said:

Wow, this looks pretty cool. Do you have it available to share?

I have a couple of supplements I'm about 80% done with and am hoping to get them complete next week - this one is second on my list, hope to get it done soon. I PM'd back and forth with Kainrath and once mine is done, we're going to try and combine my part with his amazing Mos Shuuta Gazetteer to create a larger sourcebook.

Edited by DangerShine Designs
On 2/16/2020 at 9:52 AM, Kainrath said:

This is an updated version of the previously titled The City of Mos Shuuta. It's still missing text for the crawl page and the description on the back cover.

The Mos Shuuta Gazetteer

x0-tmsg-cover.jpg

This awesome. Is this the latest version? It looks like the text is an image scan instead of a digital PDF text. I'd love to get my hands on a hi-res version. Beautiful work.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:12 AM, DangerShine Designs said:

I have a couple of supplements I'm about 80% done with and am hoping to get them complete next week - this one is second on my list, hope to get it done soon. I PM'd back and forth with Kainrath and once mine is done, we're going to try and combine my part with his amazing Mos Shuuta Gazetteer to create a larger sourcebook.

Have you posted your work somewhere yet? It looks amazing. I'm resuming my EotE campaign in December and I need more content around Mos Shuuta. Thanks.

16 hours ago, ActiveNick said:

This awesome. Is this the latest version? It looks like the text is an image scan instead of a digital PDF text. I'd love to get my hands on a hi-res version. Beautiful work.

It is the latest version. PM me, I might have a higher resolution version.

12 minutes ago, Kainrath said:

It is the latest version. PM me, I might have a higher resolution version.

I tried but it says you cannot receive messages. :(

21 minutes ago, ActiveNick said:

I tried but it says you cannot receive messages. :(

That’s very strange... I can’t imagine why??

1 minute ago, Kainrath said:

Can you please PM me to see if I can reply? In any case, you know my request. I'd love a higher-resolution version of the Mos Shuuta Gazetteer, or a version with vector text instead of raster text. Thanks.

18 hours ago, Kainrath said:

It's generally because you have a full inbox or because your privacy settings preclude the possibility.