Allies of Necessity

By Tyberius_Deangelo, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hi Everyone,

I have managed over the last few months to track down online all of the remaining force packs I have been missing to complete my collection of the Star Wars LCG. But there is one pack I can not locate - Allies of Necessity. FFG is out of stock and Miniature Market is out of stock. Would anyone know why this particular pack is so hard to find and where I could possibly locate it?

On 2/15/2020 at 10:06 AM, Tyberius_Deangelo said:

Hi Everyone,

I have managed over the last few months to track down online all of the remaining force packs I have been missing to complete my collection of the Star Wars LCG. But there is one pack I can not locate - Allies of Necessity. FFG is out of stock and Miniature Market is out of stock. Would anyone know why this particular pack is so hard to find and where I could possibly locate it?

Same. I read somewhere that it was a really useful pack for competition so people bought multiples and it sold out quick. Combine that with the game being officially end-of-life'd and the inventory plummeted. If you're feeling adventurous, do some searching internationally. Not sure how reliable the stores are that claim it's in stock. Also, it occasionally pops up on ebay. It's a pain to search for because Destiny also has a booster of the same name.

Really wish FFG would do a reprint... I mean, it's the most recent cycle and there still seems to be a demand for this one force pack by all us completionists. And since I'm pie-in-the-sky-ing, how about resurrecting the game with co-op campaigns, like Arkham Horror LCG?

Best of luck. If ya find extras, please PM me. I'll do the same.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, Tyberius_Deangelo said:

Would anyone know why this particular pack is so hard to find...

Allies of Necessity was the force pack that had the two alternate affiliation cards for all six factions.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/3/allies-of-necessity/

Here are all of the cards from that force pack:

http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/starwars/star-wars-card-spoilers/_/alliances-cycle/allies-of-necessity/?sort_col=field_285&sort_order=asc&per_page=30

Edited by Wh0isTh3D0ct0r