What should I do with my prepaid purchase? Need advice

By Jeldir, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hi, I want some advice on a little problem I have
I am from Argentina, and I bought "Descent 2nd edition" plus "Shadow of Nerekhall" and "Bonds of the Wild" on the 27th of November 2018, on a web from my country who gets the games translated to Spanish, it was supposed to arrive somewhere in March 2019, it took a bit more, than that but finally I got the Core game, but not the expansions, The company told me that there was a mistake on the shipping and they didnt received the expansions they asked for so they offer me to buy something else from their site or wait until they receive the expansions somewhere in July 2019 maybe. I decided to wait, since I was so excited to have that big box. The expansions never came and I was doubting if they were ever going to, or if they were out of print and even the company wouldn't receive them. Finally I ask yesterday what could I do with the money I used to buy those extra items and they offered me a refund or to pick something from their store for the amount I paid. The problem is.. Our current currency "Peso" is not worth the same as 2 years ago.
I paid $4954 (Peso) at that time for those two items and that's the amount they are offering me back, If I would go to buy them today, the actual price is up to $9720, almost double. Its a big difference for me and I know I will regret to pick something else if they are actually going to receive the expansions some time. I dont know what to do, keep waiting for it to see if fantasyflight actually restock those items, go on and ask for my money back, or pick something else. I've waited for this so long that Im in conflict with what I should do and want to hear what someone would do in my position.

Forget about the expansions in Spanish. They won't receive any, everything but Guardianes de la fortaleza interior and Senescales del secreto is sold out and without plans by FFG España to have any reprint or restocking.

At most you could get Esquirlas de Sombraeterna from France, where it comes in both French and Spanish, but that's all; for the rest you need to look into second-hand market.

I've been trying t get Vínculos de la Naturaleza (Bonds of the Wild) for the most part of 2019, in Spain, to no avail. In the end, and being the last thing to finish my collection, I picked it up in English...

BTW, if anyone has scans of Bonds of The Wild in Spanish, I'll gladly trade them for scans of any other component in Spanish (except most plot decks...)

Well, i guess I'll just use the money I payed for that to get something else, I cant buy anything else from outside the country now because thanks to the economy here I'll have to pay around 80% more the actual cost from amazon or ebay. Thanks for clarifying me that