Mansion of Madness Suppressed Memories/Suppressed Memories

By blkmagik73, in Mansions of Madness

So i recently purchased the Mansions of Madness game and was recently made aware of some of the expansion packs. Namely the Recurring Nightmare expansion and Suppressed Memories which seem to not be available anywhere. Are these completely discontinued? Is there a cycle period when reprints are re released? any info would be appreciated

Edited by blkmagik73

The molds they used for the figures were broken or something.
They may revisit this products in a new form but I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

I am lucky to have the expansions but if I didn't, you could always get substitute figures. The problem is the tiles and cards. Perhaps someone could scan them....

1 hour ago, vsolfronk said:

I am lucky to have the expansions but if I didn't, you could always get substitute figures. The problem is the tiles and cards. Perhaps someone could scan them....

There's no cards in those expansions (the cards are included in the core set). It's figures and tiles.

And all of the tiles are on deviantart believe it or not. Just print them.

it is a very skippable product.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:20 PM, vsolfronk said:

They released the conversion kit, for those that have the revised base game:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/mansions-of-madness-second-edition/

Reccurring Nightmares is possible to proxy apparently.

Also if you use Valkyrie you can enable just the 1st Edition Investigators (including in the conversion kit) and any RN tiles shouldn't be placed by the scenario.